+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pick 5 Winners Competition 2019/20 Season Table and Chat

I'm sure I got more than 4. 7 looks a good round number.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Frog recount please, I only got 3 not 4
    For some reason I had counted Fleetwood as a win for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Well Frog, I checked, and then I double checked, and then I checked a third time and I can't find an entry from Pokermillerswinton.

You seem to have credited him with 5 points. I think you've done a great injustice to Parkgatewelfare who DID indeed get maximum points. Just saying, other than this blip, you're doing a great job mate, ha-ha.
    Kinel Nez you're right!

I whole heartedly apologise to you Parkgatewelfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I’ve been waiting for the skitting about my low scoring but then I realised, you’ve had the same crap start as me, so you can’t really say a deal ��
    When have I ever been skitty?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Kinel Nez you're right!

I whole heartedly apologise to you Parkgatewelfare.
    Don’t apologise to our kid froggy , he still owes me a drink from the season we walloped Millwall 6-0 when we were in Bulgaria...🍺

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Don’t apologise to our kid froggy , he still owes me a drink from the season we walloped Millwall 6-0 when we were in Bulgaria...��
    To Miller Nez, Thank you for bringing to the attention of the moderators a potential great injustice. To frogmiller, I am humbled by you heartfelt apology. To CASPER-64-FRANK, Although I do suffer from selective memory loss, its reassuring to know you will remind me of the important things in life. Its well documented that my pockets are deeper than an outback borehole but be comforted by the thought that patience is a virtue, you half of mild draws nearer.

Quote Originally Posted by parkgatewelfare View Post
    To Miller Nez, Thank you for bringing to the attention of the moderators a potential great injustice. To frogmiller, I am humbled by you heartfelt apology. To CASPER-64-FRANK, Although I do suffer from selective memory loss, its reassuring to know you will remind me of the important things in life. Its well documented that my pockets are deeper than an outback borehole but be comforted by the thought that patience is a virtue, your half of mild draws nearer.
    Still a tight tw@t then ?
    Half a mild ?
    From memory and my memory is usually excellent it's more like half a bottle of brandy.

Archie sends his regards....he would have sent you a tenner but he's had to shell out for a value for money Season Ticket.

Keep in touch.

Paul Waring looks like he's played a week more than everyone else. Again he gets a 5 along with Pip, Leeds and Bramley

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Paul Waring looks like he's played a week more than everyone else. Again he gets a 5 along with Pip, Leeds and Bramley
    Yes but the peloton is looking menacing. Long, long way to go and I'd be happier with someone up with me so we could do a bit of drafting!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    I'd be happier with someone up with me so we could do a bit of drafting!
    Pervert

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast