+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO GarlickBread

Ask Garlick BT.

Whoops. That's not an option any more, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by GarlickBread View Post
    Thanks 59/60, appreciate the support.

That's exactly what Alto is suggesting in his OP, it's basically a threat of a banning if I don't toe the party line.

Freedom of speech, my arse.

No need to ban me though, I won't bother posting again and will leave you lot to your negative echo chamber where fact-based discussion seems to be frowned upon.

I'd say that I hope you all enjoy the season, but I reckon most of you would only enjoy it if you're proved right and we're relegated
    That's a shame GarlickBread. Unusually for me I found a lot of what you said I totally agreed with.

I'm not sure what got Alto's back up, but you trying to put sinkov right with empirical evidence is a complete waste of time. He's a former Accrington GSOB, and by heck they are always right!

g

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Ask Garlick BT.

Whoops. That's not an option any more, is it?
    Chucking the toys out of the pram is for infants 1959_60. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Chucking the toys out of the pram is for infants 1959_60. End of.
    If I went into a pub and was not made welcome I would bugger off and not go back BT.

If I went into a pub and was not made welcome I would bugger off and not go back BT.
    By the same token if someone came into my home with the attitude of how Garlick conducted himself on here he would never be asked back 59.

I am viewing the Cricket at the moment but will address this after.

Sorry Alto, I must have missed something.

I never saw anything that Garlick did which was as bad as some other stuff I have read on here.

What did I miss?

If it was the Drama Queen bit then all I can say is that you are hyper sensitive. I have been called worse but it really doesn't bother me at all.
    Last edited by 1959_60; 04-08-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Sorry Alto, I must have missed something.

I never saw anything that Garlick did which was as bad as some other stuff I have read on here.

What did I miss?

If it was the Drama Queen bit then all I can say is that you are hyper sensitive. I have been called worse but it really doesn't bother me at all.
    Sub is that you??
    Welcome back,......

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Sub is that you??
    Welcome back,......
    Drama Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's a shame GarlickBread. Unusually for me I found a lot of what you said I totally agreed with.

I'm not sure what got Alto's back up, but you trying to put sinkov right with empirical evidence is a complete waste of time. He's a former Accrington GSOB, and by heck they are always right!

g
    Just on that BT, in the context of a currency that has been over 1.60, even 1.15 qualifies as 'around 1.10' imo, Garlick chose not to agree and went to great lengths, posting graph after graph after graph after graph in attempt to prove me wrong. Well he's entitled to do that and I'm often wrong, but I just couldn't be bothering with such pedantry, I've better things to do with my time than argue obscure points with obsessives like Garlick.

Anyway, it seems like Garlick has got this forum at each others throats, which always happens when posters like him are around, in fact it often seems their aim. It survived well enough before he arrived, it will survive well enough now he's gone, and it tells you all you need to know that he found it impossible to comply with a simple request to be polite and respectful of other poster's views. It takes some doing to get banned off this site, and while Garlick hasn't been banned, it seems he jumped before what he knew was the inevitable push arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I wonder who Garlick really is..? Come on Garlick,who did you post as before?
    You know him well enough Alfie, just think back. You might also ask him, besides who he has posted as previously, just how many forums he's been banned off now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)