+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FAO GarlickBread

Onwards and forwards chaps and chapesses!

Garlic, If you cannot read, digest and understand my OP without coming back with complete drivel, then its probably best you not bothering to post again.

But just to make sure you understand because you seem not to grasp the basic stuff in my post:

For you to surmise that my post was/is a threat of banning you if you did not toe the "party line" is a bit premature, juvenile and lame as a duck's backside, there is no party line here, asking you to be more civil and polite is not telling you to toe anything.

"Freedom of Speech, my arse" You have not had any posts removed or edited, Again you have just been asked why you are here and if you value your own input along with other boards members, because some of your posts are less than appealing to me and others which could suggest otherwise, also as said in the OP you would not have been given the benefit of this thread to which you have taken umbridge, which seems strange and as far as I'm concerned could be seen as the act of a troll, but I'll leave that for others to decide.

As for your "Negative Echo Chamber" and "I reckon most of you would only enjoy it if you're proved right and we're relegated" statements, poor as those statements are, its a message board for different views, something you apparently still don't understand what a message board is for.

In short, Message boards are for debate, discussion's, different views and fun, regardless of anyone having different opinions with anyone else, plus posters are supposed to add life to a Forum and contribute with some value, I have not seen much real value in your contributions Garlick, in fact myself and others have noticed a similarity of an old poster on the Longside Forum a while ago who sucked the life out of that Forum and deterred other posters from posting, whether or not you are the same person is irrelevant as we don't want or need any of that here.

I think I have given you a fair crack of the whip, unfortunately you have chosen to retort in a similar way in which you used to post.

Sorry to go on about it for so long, but I like to make myself understood to those who apply spin to my comments or find obvious sentences a bit difficult to comprehend.

You are a funny guy , I think you actually take yourself serious

Goodness me lads, whats going on here, its like a warzone on here (again).

Did this Garlic bread character used to be called Cheese cake as well by any chance ?.
    (just a Peter Kay joke/reference there for you all of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    You are a funny guy , I think you actually take yourself serious
    Don't you start on GarlickBread now, there are enough on his case as it is.

Nothing to start on Garlickbread for brother as he is a good poster in my book , Altobeli is the funny fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    as he is a good poster in my book
    Was.

Just my little tribute to Garlick, he was a stickler for accuracy.

Glad we agree

Always good to agree Attilla, especially with Garlick, or it could, and would, drag on for ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, until you got bored witless and gave up to it. There was no chance you'd have the last word, ever.

Agreed

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)