+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: FAO GarlickBread

Ah well another one bites the dust ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ah well another one bites the dust ..
    Theres our uncle Alf doing his Freddy/Queen impression of the song 'Another one bites the dust'.
    I'll give him 3 out of 10 for that dire phoned in Burnsley style performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Attilla View Post
    You are a funny guy , I think you actually take yourself serious
    As is your right, you can think what you want Attilla, but when fellow posters believe someone is sucking the life out of the Forum they need to be advised, and even after that they still act dumb and feel they have been hard done by, they need it spelled out.

Talking of Spelling and our uncle Alf, I'd give him 2 out of 10 for neglecting his Spelling/Grammar duties in not pulling up at least 2 of your posts Attilla

Hey Alto, I like the fact that you call him 'our uncle Alf' as well as I do lol.
    Although I dont think Mr Alf himslef will be happy with what we're saying!.

And that is your opinion on Garlickbread's posts Altobeli , me well i'm 0f the opposite as I think he posts constructive and sensible posts.
    Its funny how you can talk about freedom of speech then try to recommend how a poster should post , I mean come on fella you do come across as the chairman of the Victor Meldrew appreciation society.
    Me i'm fine as its all sticks and stones , like my postings or dislike them , inclusive of poor Spelling/Grammar , I really couldnt give a hoot to be honest.

Not just my opinion Attilla, and like Garlick you seem to need to split hairs with saying I told him how to post, which I didn't, asking if someone could be more civil and polite is not recommending how a person posts, its asking them to be respectful, surely your own parents taught you that Attilla ?

I may come across as Victor Meldrew, but unlike you I try and keep the board free from aggravation, constant threatening abuse and Trolls which I don't do with just my own say so, I take in other folks views as I have done with Garlick, if I didn't then it would probably return to carnage like the old days with Carrot Phoney in charge, and I'm sure valid regular posters don't want that.

Like me, you are a sticks and stones man and you don't give a hoot, so I take it my laughing smilie and wink as I mentioned spelling/grammar went whooooosh over your head ? .. . . . . . Look at the pair of us Attilla, Sinkov was right, folk like Garlick are Trolls and probably get off causing havoc and disagreements between posters on Forums, just like many constantly do on Facebook and the rest of the sordid part of social media, some like you and 59 liked Garlick and some didn't, I cannot help that, I have to do what is good for the Forum and its users whether it goes against what I personally want or not, other than that I really couldn't give a rats arse what anyone thinks of me or things they find to disagree with me on, as long as its done in a well-mannered constructive way.

Hilarious , you have yourself down as some sort of messageboard messiah whose only opinion matters, which is'nt much unlike the exprevious messageboard massiah.
    Garlickbread was no troll , he posted constructive posts with reasoning opinions but wasn't welcomed as he didnt tow the negative populas veiw of this messageboard which borders on hatred at times.
    He could argue his corner without being , rude or threatening and just gave as good as he got and i'm sure many on here would come forward to admit they had no problem with his postings .
    Maybe you could troll through your owns posts and it might dawn on you that you come across with demeaning , mocking undertones to many posters , especially the new ones but hey ho , you stopped him wanting to to post now so i'm sure you will see that as a success .

I think it's about time to close this thread, the negative vibes are doing my head in, a new season awaits - rejoice!

http://www.footymad.com/burnley/news...13/index.shtml

Its just people expressing veiws BT , its no big deal really

Well said Attila, my views exactly.

Strangely, Garlick, yourself and me are pretty much on the same page on being positive about the way our club is being run and on Brexit. We obviously annoy some people with our views.

Am I going to change my tune? No I'm not. Even though sometimes I'm in a minority of one on here.
    Sometimes there is borderline racism on here (I'll not name names) which seems to be allowed and I don't like it. But I accept that free speech is important on a forum like this so I tend to ignore it.
    I have seen Supersub being criticised for being too positive which I find incredible.
    But I am willing to accept everyones views, warts and all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)