I was just wondering as we are all Burnley supporters on here Garlick, if you came on this Forum for conversation and debate with posters who have different opinions than yourself, to share each others knowledge and differences and above all to have banter(fun).

Posters on here put down their thoughts and hopes, and others have the right to challenge them, but in a thoughtful and respectful manner, myself and a few others have noticed some disrespect bordering on aggression and abruptness in your posts, plus being like a dog with a bone in not letting things rest and agreeing to disagree, all of which makes some regulars on here reluctant to post as they usually would.

As you may know this Forum used to be the busiest site on FootyMad, and it could have been busier but it was run by the dictator Tony Scholes who with his inner circle would insult, belittle, ridicule, edit posts and ban people for any slightest abuse that came back in retaliation towards him or his clique, I'm happy to say those days are long gone and this board is all the better for it.

At the moment this message board is nowhere near as busy, but we pride ourselves on freedom of speech for all as long as its healthy and in good spirits with a give and take attitude, and we do welcome new posters who contribute to the Forum whether they agree or disagree with topics/subjects, but also show some respect to others and regular members, just like anyone would who visits someone's home and wants to return, they would be more considerate with their replies if they valued their own presence and wanted to belong and continue with healthy positive discussions, I do hope the latter part of this paragraph is why you are here Garlick.