Quote Originally Posted by frantastic51 View Post
Mrng guys, just thought I'd chip in at the end of this thread from a chapesses point of view!

I'm all for healthy banter it's what makes the world go round and by and large that's what we have on here. I've not been posting on here very long, but have been reading the Forum for some time now. Sometimes it gets a bit near the knuckle from a female perspective, but having spent a good deal of my life around chaps, both in the working environment and fell runners it's not as though I haven't heard it all before. It is good that we have people keeping an eye on posts and they do a good job by and large.

Anyway, the ONE thing we all have in common is our love of Burnley despite our differences in other camps.
Here's to more banter, more laughs (and there have been many) and good will to all men (and women).

C'mon you Clarets.!!
Reminds me of when I worked at Nelson Fire Station Fran, we had a female cook, her standard greeting to me when I walked into her kitchen first thing in the morning was 'What's the matter with you, you f*****g w****r' to which she received a suitable reply. I don't think it could happen nowadays.