+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Predictocomp league table 2019-20

Can't remember who won last season,but i was thinking it was a two horse race with 4 or 5 weeks remaining then someone had a great finish to the season and pipped the top two

I think we should donate the money to charity.

Piglet is in the same situation as Liverpool in England.

Therefore the season should be declared void with no champion.

Looking at the last table available it looks like a two horse race so maybe split.the prize between them but I'm happy with whatever is decided,I'm in for £20 so if you want to send me a message griff on how to send it on

07375 870747 or

dosiuk@aol.co.uk

In fact, I'm only messing about being declared champion. We should null and void proceedings in fairness. I'll beat you all easily enough again next season.

However, I am serious about the charity thing and will donate what I would've spent on my mystery prize here:

https://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk/

It was always my intent, if I won, to donate here.

That would be my recommendation for the destination of the winnings although I'd also support a donation to a charity of Griff's choosing seeing as he's the one who puts all the unseen work in every week (our very own Chris Billy).

I’d go with your suggestion as you were top, Piglet, but I’ll allow another couple of days for others to comment.

Chalky - I’ll be in touch.

Frank - you seem to have quoted my PM back at me without further comment. Have another go mate.

Void and give to piggy’s charity

Chalky, you have an email.

Howoldboy - I’ll be passing the money on to charity so I’ve PMd you my bank details

Done and dusted Griff and that's a generous gesture Piglett

Money received from Chalky and Howoldboy and I’m sure Frank The Luddite will get to grips with banking beyond the quill pen any day now. I’m the fourth contributor so I’ll add mine to the rest and send it off. Hopefully I’ll get a receipt of some sort that I can share.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)