Welcome back to the 40 (or so) week marathon that is the predictocomp. Someone prod Buc, Southblue and Gaz; they may still be in hibernation.

Piglet, where do I begin? I was happy to spot Tokyo’s Disneyland but a little perturbed to see that your exact reference point was Cinderella’s Fairytale Hall. Are you a secret fan? Anyway, the correct answer was the old Workington dog-track so no point.

I did alphabetical order last season for players on the same points so it’s reverse order this year. For the uninitiated, EOB is Every Other Bugger. There are more than 6 billion players in this game, but if you don’t put in an entry you get the lowest score each week. There are a lot of those. If you start late in the competition you start as an EOB with that number of points. I’m stunned at how many folk aren’t bothering.

Welcome to Nobbyblue, hope you come back every week mate.

Anyway, nobody predicted Charlton’s win at Blackburn, nor Cambridge managing a point at Bradford. Only Piglet foresaw Shrewsbury beating Portsmouth - well done.

Don’t forget, there’s a £60 pot for the winner this season and Psaw (Frank) is pretty confident that he’s going to win it. He’s joint top at week 1, so are we going to let him get away with it? NOBODY wins the league in August - it’s up the rest of us to stop him.

Better luck next week!

1= Psaw........................8
1= Cayambe..................8
3 Mullen........................7
4= Piglet.......................6
4= AussieBranch............6
6= Pete.........................5
6= Crusha.....................5
6= Chalky......................5
9= NZBlue.....................4
9= Griff.........................4
9= Altobelli....................4
9= Acido........................4
13= Nobbyblue...............3
13= Howoldboy...............3
15 Alf.............................2
EOB...............................2

meanwhile, in the Phillipines and Australia mini-league, AUSSIEBRANCH IS IN FRONT!

1. AussieBranch...6
2. NZBlue.............4