+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drinkwater allegedly having his medical. Are we HAPPY?

Cool Drinkwater allegedly having his medical. Are we HAPPY?

Word from Gawthorpe is that Danny is having his medical.

We MUST be happy with this - SURELY?

Yes, certainly. The right type of player for our club. I have no doubt that if given the opportunity he will re-live his Leicester glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Well I’ll eat my hat BT

That’s some signing if Dyche has pulled it off

He won’t play till October mind - won’t be Dyche fit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

Medicals for Burnley are done in Wilmslow, just up the road from me, But not seen any, other flash cars going past, apart from the normal flash cars.

If this is going through, I"m a little unsure,...Not having played for a long time, Plus doubt there will be the possibility to make the move permanent, due to his likely wage demands. Then there is his age, Will be 30 next season...How long before he is fit enough?

For such a Prudent club, we certainly waste some dosh,..Gibson ...Vydra....Wells...Crouch...Hart...And now we are going to pay Drinkwater £50,000 a week, with Chelsea paying the other half ?

Next season we will still be in the same boat, Looking for a CM !!

So really not so sure,..Sorry BT.

Put him in handcuffs, chain him to the wall, tell him he stays chained up, nowt to eat or drink until he signs for us. We NEED another CM, he'll do for me.

Too right I'm pleased.Presumably a loan and we pay a fee and Chelsea pay part of his wages.

Chelsea don't seem to want him and Lampard will bring in his own choices anyway.Obviously be difficult to sign him permanently but see how he performs this season and go from there.

Dyche now saying he 'could' sign before the deadline. If Dyche is actually mentioning his name, it's a done deal, he never talks about other club's players, he's signing.

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Medicals for Burnley are done in Wilmslow, just up the road from me, But not seen any, other flash cars going past, apart from the normal flash cars.

If this is going through, I"m a little unsure,...Not having played for a long time, Plus doubt there will be the possibility to make the move permanent, due to his likely wage demands. Then there is his age, Will be 30 next season...How long before he is fit enough?

For such a Prudent club, we certainly waste some dosh,..Gibson ...Vydra....Wells...Crouch...Hart...And now we are going to pay Drinkwater £50,000 a week, with Chelsea paying the other half ?

Next season we will still be in the same boat, Looking for a CM !!

So really not so sure,..Sorry BT.
    You are the walking epitome of negative bfcjon. I really want to meet up with you either post or pre-match, just to see if you could wipe away my natural optimism and joy for living?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well I’ll eat my hat BT

That’s some signing if Dyche has pulled it off

He won’t play till October mind - won’t be Dyche fit.
    He's already done his pre-season with Chelsea. I hope he arrives with a serious need to knock his detractors, if he does, we have landed ourselves a belter!

Attachment 13512

He has worked with Sean before at Watford on loan from Utd SD was Malky Mackays assistant. reporting on SSN as medical completed.
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-from-chelsea

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)