+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The once michty v Rijeka

The once michty v Rijeka

I hold out no hope that we are going to progress through to the next round. I reckon we will get beat at Pittodrie but admittedly I am a miserable f’ucker.

Currently watching them losing to Gorica. Didn't think they were great shakes before they beat us and I still don't BUT I'd agree it'll take one of our better European performances to go through.

May the gods smile down on us and bless us with their kindness.

It'll be a special night whatever happens.

Probably get slated for this but I don’t think we are equipped to progress any further in Europe.

Imagine if we did manage to get to the group stages,Main,Wright and Wilson playing every Sunday to keep our best team for Thursdays.

Fvck that.

[QUOTE=Devanha Red;39296581
    It'll be a special night whatever happens.[/QUOTE]

What a c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Probably get slated for this but I don’t think we are equipped to progress any further in Europe.

Imagine if we did manage to get to the group stages,Main,Wright and Wilson playing every Sunday to keep our best team for Thursdays.

Fvck that.
    I think he's likely learnt his lesson on that front.

Fvck that.
    I agree.
    And I could add a few other names to your list.
    Ability wise & tactically wise, QR3 seems to be the ceiling, and we “rest” 4 or 5 & can’t beat sh1te like St Mirren.
    How f****g depressing

And not a chance we’re beating Rijeka by three goals with Main up front.

They're currently losing 2-0 with ten minutes left.

If they've rested players for Thursday I couldn't say as I'm not familiar with their usual line up and don't understand Serbo-Croat.

Fvck that.
    A good savvy manager could rotate that squad and beat St Mirren. They, by their own admissions are 4/5 weeks behind, struggled to sign players and have stepped up from part time management. Now, fair enough, they might struggle and probably will struggle for most of the season and we will finish comfortably above them but that's no excuse for today's performance.

Anyway my team would be;
    (Assuming Cosgrove is out, as it’s a hamstring strain)

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Leigh
    Ojo
    Gallagher Ferguson Hedges McGinn
    Wilson

No idea why after witnessing that sh1te today, but I’ll say 2-1 Dons

McGinn to score first.... we’ll get excited...
    They’ll score to burst the bubble.
    We might score a pointless winner late on.

They lost 2-0 and looked very ordinary. Boy iglesias number 30 was a bit slippery but if Gorica can do it surely to hell we can.

The loss of Cosgrove is a big blow though.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast