Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Hi, lads. How did our boy Eddie Nketiah do?

  1. #1

    Hi, lads. How did our boy Eddie Nketiah do?

    I read he scored against Salford, but did he start and did he play well? Is there any website I can see Leeds goals on? (Like Arsenalist.com for us.)

    Do you lot reckon you'll get promoted this year? It would be great to have you back in the top flight - it's been too long.

    Is Ellend Road still the cauldron it was when I was a kid? (Our new place is absolutely amazing 2% of the time, eg when we beat Barca coming from behind, but a soulless library the other 98%.)

    Develop young Eddie for us and we'll forgive you for the 1972 Cup Final.

    All the best.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    36,232
    P)ss off ..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    36,232
    By the way ,you missed the B off Ellend rd ..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    By the way ,you missed the B off Ellend rd ..
    So we get a Bumley supporter responding to a Gunners supporter question about a Leeds player, which he is right now (and we're not a big club any more, yeah, sure!&#128521.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So we get a Bumley supporter responding to a Gunners supporter question about a Leeds player, which he is right now (and we're not a big club any more, yeah, sure!��).
    Can no-one just tell me how he played? When I posted the day before you signed him, some who responded said feel free to pop in. I only wanted to know how he looked. As I said at the time, we have high hopes for him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    36,232
    We..as in the Royal we ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11,909
    Quote Originally Posted by ganpati23 View Post
    Can no-one just tell me how he played? When I posted the day before you signed him, some who responded said feel free to pop in. I only wanted to know how he looked. As I said at the time, we have high hopes for him.
    Ok, I thought he.played well, connected all with Costa and made a good fist of creating uncertainty in the opposition defence. Can he do it against more realistic opposition? We might see if he plays against Wigan.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    1,589
    Looked quick and scored a goal I doubt our supposed number one striker bamford would have scored, made a good run and got into the box and was in the right place where a striker is meant to be, high hopes for him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,283
    The goal he scored was was quality, great timing, movement and finishing, up until that point I was starting to wonder what was so special about him to be honest.

    He looked lightweight against the Salford lads, though in fairness we weren't creating any 1/2 chances or any decent chances for him to work off.

    Conclusion, this game only told us the lad can score when given a chance, but as for his overall game, not much was revealed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,038
    Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    By the way ,you missed the B off Ellend rd ..
    Now Alf play nicely, remember what the therapist said. Perhaps you could tell us how the Burnley's purchases are doing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •