+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brentford ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Agree with most of that. Bamford had poor service but too often seems to lack that something special to make his own chance, nothing like the guy who thumped a hat trick past us for Boru.

Casilla another clean sheet, the little he had to do did well but don't see 8/10, thought Forshaw did ok, a physical battle in midfield, better than 4/10. Eddie a natural scorer, him and Costa forming a great partnership, as are White and Cooper.
    No happy return for Pontus thankfully.
    I get a feeling we hate players just for the sake off it. Forshaw puts in every game and gets picked on all the time.Phillips plays crap eg gives the ball away all the time and we treat him like a god lol . Surelly players like The fall king and useless at that, Beradi comes in gives the ball away every pass he try to make should not even be on the list let alone play.
    Like you say Bamford didnt get any support yet he tried his guts out and gets criticized unreal.
    MB i wonder what goes through his head with hes squad dealings but he is getting results so i cant critize him but that doesn't stop me from scratching my head.
    On a brighter note just watching my greek club playing a turkish club and we are down 2-1 first half and guess who scored for them to put them in front? EKUBAN lol

And Ekuban gets his hatrick wtf. Not good enough for a second division team but good enough for first division playing in european team.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    And Ekuban gets his hatrick wtf. Not good enough for a second division team but good enough for first division playing in european team.
    Shows where we SHOULDN'T be looking when it comes to new recruits!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    You mean not to look at these sides from other countries which are playing European football or trying to say we should be supporting our own which we already bought.
    Cause if we play trazebour with the group we have we will be flogged 10 nil.
    WTF we are not even giving our youth a chance let alone players we bought. Look at our recruits off the bench and one champion not even making the team even though we sold him for 10 mil. Look at davies and shak so much talk how good they are and he doesn't even play them but plays crap like berardi alionski who should be ****ofski.

Fri and Sat in the Red Lion......can you make it?

You mean not to look at these sides from other countries which are playing European football or trying to say we should be supporting our own which we already bought.
    WTF we are not even giving our youth a chance let alone players we bought. Look at our recruits off the bench and one champion not even making the team even though we sold him for 10 mil. Look at davies and shak so much talk how good they are and he doesn't even play them but plays crap like berardi alionski who should be ****ofski.
    I'm saying we have talent grown from the Academy, a division-winning U23 side with players who get next to zero game time and yet we "scout" for "talent" in the lower European leagues and end up with sh1te, for whatever reason.

Said many times we should give youth the opportunity, question is will Bielsa open his mind to exploiting that talent?

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Fri and Sat in the Red Lion......can you make it?
    Red Lion - High St, Southampton?

i want to see as many young players come through but I suspect Bielsa wants to manage and look after their progression as much as possible. Who would you swap out of the 11 for Shack at the moment. Dallas has been very good and Forshaw has been too which are the obvious spots for him. He will get his opportunity as the season comes.

Alioski May be giving the ball away at the moment in the final third but his energy and defensive play have been positive and as an experienced international you would play him over Davies as a starter. The youngsters are on the bench and Bielsa will play them when he needs to and thinks it is right to. They both have game time already and will get more.

Red Lion - High St, Southampton?
    Aye that’s the one! You told me about the place!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    i want to see as many young players come through but I suspect Bielsa wants to manage and look after their progression as much as possible. Who would you swap out of the 11 for Shack at the moment. Dallas has been very good and Forshaw has been too which are the obvious spots for him. He will get his opportunity as the season comes.

Alioski May be giving the ball away at the moment in the final third but his energy and defensive play have been positive and as an experienced international you would play him over Davies as a starter. The youngsters are on the bench and Bielsa will play them when he needs to and thinks it is right to. They both have game time already and will get more.
    So why didnt he replace dallas with shak? instead useless berardi? Allioski is crap and always has been just like wtf says harrison is crap which he is but gets game time instead of our super wolves import. Why did he bring Clark back if he isnt going to play him.If you think he is in the business of the youngsters keep dreaming.
    All i see every game is some mad argendines running around the boundary line keeping the spare ref busy.
    Sorry unlike most i have lost faith in MBs magic and the season will prove it.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)