+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brentford ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    At moment we are top of league, and every game is the other teams cup final.. can't be that crap, the football we play is better than most. MOT
    By calling or some players crap i never said the whole team is crap.For this division were ok but would be batter with say 3 more better players to count on. Geez ive been supporting Bamford where most if not all bag him. He made the second goal and hit the throd but people will still bag him even though he has 4 goals out of five games.
    I tell you now if we have to rely on berardi alliosky and harrison we will be in this division next season also.

If Bamford keeps hitting the net, it won't matter what people think of him.
    I will add though,...I just watched a replay of the goals, and I ain't totally convinced he knew where Alioski was with the right footed ball across the goal. Could have even been an attempted shot with how hard he swung at it! Who cares?...he is doing his job at present.

And I know there have been plenty of calls for either Costa and Nketiah to start...but why would he change things when bagging the points. If he can get on top of teams without them...and just run them on if we haven't when opposition is tiring...then surely that just gives Bielsa another string to his bow? Just needs to keep them all happy whilst they are having limited time. I'm sure injuries and particularly suspensions will be forthcoming at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Red Lion - High St, Southampton?
    Sent you a pvt message George, safe journey home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    If Bamford keeps hitting the net, it won't matter what people think of him.
    I will add though,...I just watched a replay of the goals, and I ain't totally convinced he knew where Alioski was with the right footed ball across the goal. Could have even been an attempted shot with how hard he swung at it! Who cares?...he is doing his job at present.
    Lads, he made a goal, scored a goal, and the magic of your city has just given us one of the greatest Ashes come backs of all time. Well, since '81 which was also at yours. Be thankful.

I don't even care that young Eddie did nothing but kick every Stoke cünt 'till he got a card. (Your 3 pts were in the bag and we're still pîssed off about their Rambo song.)

I don't even care that our defeat at LFC shows Emery's shît, cos apparently there's this Wengerball manager called Bielsa who we could go for when Emery's contract up at the end of this year.

{That's a joke, btw, but out of interest, does he speak better English than our manager? I mean, he couldn't speak much worse but you never know. "Goo Ebeneeen. Today, no so good. Defensoor we sin-jèd from Chelsea, ee eez sheeet."}

Anyway, top of the table, lads. Keep it up. Though I'm gutted those lovely people from Stoke are bottom of the table......

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)