+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ross County v Aberdeen

Ross County v Aberdeen

One last game in what has been a mixed bag of a season. This one is on Sunday at 3pm in Dingwall.

Ross County need to avoid defeat to avoid the play-offs, so they will be up for it. A win for the Dons will be enough to secure 7th place.

I fancy us to go out with a bang. 3-0.

Was meant to be going up for it, but can't manage now.

Be nice if we could get a win, but not overly fussed what the result is. Would expect a battling performance from county, but they're even more unpredictable than we were prior to Peter Leven taking over.

2-3 Aberdeen. Sockler, Miovski and Duk.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Was meant to be going up for it, but can't manage now.

Be nice if we could get a win, but not overly fussed what the result is. Would expect a battling performance from county, but they're even more unpredictable than we were prior to Peter Leven taking over.

2-3 Aberdeen. Sockler, Miovski and Duk.
    You mean Boyd won't be keeping up his goal-a-game streak?

Goal a game? Goal every 10 minutes more like!

6.55am start for me. I don't know what will happen in this one. Think County will be well up for it as a draw would do them. Far rather see saintees go down although I do enjoy my day out in Perth. Ach i'll go for another Dons win as we've had the Indian sign over them this season.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    You mean Boyd won't be keeping up his goal-a-game streak?
    I'm putting nae pressure on the loon

We're Aberdeen. He doesn't score on Sunday it'll be "get him tae f*ck Leven. He's f*cki ng shyte".

It's what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I'm putting nae pressure on the loon

We're Aberdeen. He doesn't score on Sunday it'll be "get him tae f*ck Leven. He's f*cki ng shyte".

It's what we do.
    Aye ... a fkn two goal wonder! .... 42 goals short o' Cosgroves tally - and HE WAS SH!TE! Get him tae fk!

All Boyd does is score goals. Until he varies his game, he shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.