+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Bury expelled from the FL

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    TBH I think this is exactly what HAS happened? However, when there was a chance the mortgage fraudster and his crooked consortium was looking like a possible buyer for Notts I think there were many on here that may have preferred the club to go under rather than entertain the club being run by a criminal, myself included. That said, had they been the only option or bust I'm not sure how any of us would have reacted.
    An interesting point mate, there were many that said if May took over then that would be them done and I should imagine for alot it would have been. On the other hand it's hard to stay away once you know there's still a club as how many posts did we see saying if we're in non league people would stop going and in the main that hasn't happened, we still go cause we still love watching Notts and care about the club. That's why I feel so bad for the Bury fans, we were close ourselves and it was great e breaking at the time thinking this could be it.

*heart breaking

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789