+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chorley FC 26.08.19

Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chorley FC 26.08.19

A chance to stretch the unbeaten run to 4 games, get the home form monkey off our backs, atone for yesterday's sloppiness and climb the table a little.

Notts 4 - 1 Chorley

Boldewijn, Thomas x2, Booty

I don't want to call it a must win game, but in terms of morale and keeping the fans onside then it is certainly a massive game...we really need to win.

Notts 3 - 0 Chorley

....but it'll be a false dawn!

Thomas
    Turner
    Dennis

5674 fans.

Chorley - 2nd worst offense in the league, 2nd worst defense and the 4th worst away record. They have drawn half their games 0-0 though, so given our appalling home record since Ardley won his first ML match and his inability to win games that we should, maybe the most sensible prediction would be a goalless draw

0-0

Notts 0; Chorley 1; Again everyone back for corners...

Notts 1-1 Chorley

Att. 5,015

We take the lead then sit back rather than go for a second, and they equalise late on.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Chorley - 2nd worst offense in the league, 2nd worst defense and the 4th worst away record. They have drawn half their games 0-0 though, so given our appalling home record since Ardley won his first ML match and his inability to win games that we should, maybe the most sensible prediction would be a goalless draw

0-0

You seem to have come over all American of late UTM! What's with all this 'offense' and 'defense' malarkey?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You seem to have come over all American of late UTM! What's with all this 'offense' and 'defense' malarkey?
    It's the stats page I'm looking at, must be US based (my spelling is appalling, so I do tend to just copy what I see). It's a wonder I didn't predict a "zero-zero tie" rather than a 0-0 draw.

I expect us to continue with inconsistency for a few weeks yet, but inconsistency means a few wins as well as defeats and disappointing draws. So this one’s going to be a 2-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    It's the stats page I'm looking at, must be US based (my spelling is appalling, so I do tend to just copy what I see). It's a wonder I didn't predict a "zero-zero tie" rather than a 0-0 draw.
    Haha, fair enough then. Just as long as you don't start emphasising the 'off' in 'OFFense' and the 'de' in 'DEfense' when you say them it'll be fine

Notts 1 - 1 Chorley
    Booty

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast