+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 156 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1551

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell. That is both desperate and hilarious at the same time.

It’s no wonder people think the BBC is biased when they’re reading rubbish like that in their ‘newspaper’.
    Well indeed. The key words in that statement are 'the government is working on an investigation' so basically not the police, not a judge, not anyone who matters in terms of investigations, and the proof of the story being 'a senior government source' ie Johnson or Cummings or one of their lackeys.

I think I might 'demand' access to Hilary Benn's phone records too, after all I've got exactly the same amount of authority as Johnson and Cummings to look at them!

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    gotta keep a sense of humour at times like these
    The looting thing last night made me chuckle too but I was just too tired to reply. If there was still the like button I'd have pressed it.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Well indeed. The key words in that statement are 'the government is working on an investigation' so basically not the police, not a judge, not anyone who matters in terms of investigations, and the proof of the story being 'a senior government source' ie Johnson or Cummings or one of their lackeys.

I think I might 'demand' access to Hilary Benn's phone records too, after all I've got exactly the same amount of authority as Johnson and Cummings to look at them!
    Times like these you could really do with the news of the world still being around

The looting thing last night made me chuckle too but I was just too tired to reply. If there was still the like button I'd have pressed it.
    I've given up arguing for or against brexit now, its pointless and i dont think its going to affect me either way,whatever happens, happens, every time you comment another twist happens and makes you look silly, im going to spend the rest of the time finding the funny side of things ....and take advantage should any opportunity raise itself to get some freebies from PC World

Johnson on BBC1 still plugging away with the lie that the Benn Act allows the EU to decide the length of extension and keep us in indefinitely.

Another cynical ploy which will no doubt work.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I've given up arguing for or against brexit now, its pointless and i dont think its going to affect me either way,whatever happens, happens, every time you comment another twist happens and makes you look silly, im going to spend the rest of the time finding the funny side of things ....and take advantage should any opportunity raise itself to get some freebies from PC World
    Wise words I reckon, whether you're a remainer or leaver. Anyone who can find humour in things, no matter what the circumstances, is more equipped to deal with life than most. Always look on the bright side of life, as they say.

Brid is right, I was a remainer but tired of the whole thing now. Just get on with it even if it's no deal, that how I and should imagine alot of others feel at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Kin ell. That is both desperate and hilarious at the same time.

It’s no wonder people think the BBC is biased when they’re reading rubbish like that in their ‘newspaper’.
    Bit more serious than Boris being accused of inciting riot by using the terms ''humbug'' and ''surrender'', no? That seemed to get plenty of press coverage. What next, ''Boris ate my hamster''.

Yes so there was coverage, thanks for proving i961pie wrong.

That was a seperate criminal case against Banks though, which doesn't mean 'the case against the Leave vote was fake' because both the unofficial and official leave campaigns were fined for breaking electoral law and the decision upheld in the court of appeal.
    You know what I mean, no where near the coverage when they thought they had a story.
    How many times do you see headline stories that are false making the front page? Then see an apology when it is proved wrong on page 5 column 6 about 3 sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Bit more serious than Boris being accused of inciting riot by using the terms ''humbug'' and ''surrender'', no? That seemed to get plenty of press coverage. What next, ''Boris ate my hamster''.
    Nah, it’s ‘Boris groped me’ and ‘Boris paid money out of public funds to a woman he was shagging’.

No news yet on whether he ate her hamster or not.

Page 108 of 156 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast