+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four games Four points-is that ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I like Wood, I thought he could develop into a very useful PL striker, but it's not really happening is it. I am starting to lose faith in him and, as Oz suggests, maybe we should be giving Jay a run out with Ashley.
    Any reason we couldn't play 4-3-1-2 with jay playing just behind the front two of Wood and Barnes?

That would be a more adventurous forward line; keep a three press up front and eliminate this silly use of Jay off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A lack of pace and no footballing brain are coming home to roost for Wood sinkov.
    His peripheral vision must be a bit dodgy as well BT, do we ever send players, especially strikers, to an optician before we sign them ? Maybe we should.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A lack of pace and no footballing brain are coming home to roost for Wood sinkov.
    He’s meant to be a target man I think , he’s pretty quick over ground and does have a footballing brain as I’ve seen him use it.

The negative for me is he’s soft for a big lad the two centre backs Saturday bullied him and instead of stepping up and making it difficult for them he wilted and let them boss him,
    Incidentally Rodriguez is not the answer from what I’ve seen of him up to press, this is a different class off defender we are playing against not championship defenders.

Klopp did us at the weekend with our own game and we couldn’t deal with it .

I tell you something else for nowt they are forever on about MoSalah but Sane is the man for me

Man Utd, Chelsea and Tottenham with 1 more point than us and we have played Liverpool and Arsenal. Not too bad really...

Yes, I'm happy but that diabolical penalty decision at Wolves still rankles.

From what I have seen of VAR so far I reckon it needs binning.

There have been lots of decisions that have been wrong but VAR simply backs the refs original decision. What's the point?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)