+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    This seemed like a good idea, as this season may be settled again in this manner if all games aren't completed.
    I'd be surprised if the season is not finished though it may not finish on schedule. I wonder if some teams will pay for a vaccine, if they can, as I can't imagine fit sportsmen will be top of the NHS queue.

Torquay seem to be doing better than Barrow were last year, and we have already lost about half the games that a top side will end up losing. Better start making a march tonight.

COYP.

As posted on the other thread:

You can view this using the sort function on the Notts County Stats website. All of the tables for this season which include home and away tables as well as the form tables allow you to sort teams by column ie PPG or GD etc etc.

You can view the league tables here https://www.nottscountystats.com/league-2020-21

You can view the form tables here https://www.nottscountystats.com/form-2020-21

Also there is a search function so you can search by club as well if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    As posted on the other thread:

You can view this using the sort function on the Notts County Stats website. All of the tables for this season which include home and away tables as well as the form tables allow you to sort teams by column ie PPG or GD etc etc.
    Ah excellent. I'd missed that because there is no up/down icon to see by default.

Now, would it be much trouble to include Rank instead of having us count how far down/up on a particular sort? (yes I'm being picky but you are a perfectionist )

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Ah excellent. I'd missed that because there is no up/down icon to see by default.

Now, would it be much trouble to include Rank instead of having us count how far down/up on a particular sort? (yes I'm being picky but you are a perfectionist )
    I generate those using someone elses template, but I'll have a look and see if their are any options that allow me to do that. I suppose I might be able to add a column 1-23 that is static as a reference? I'll have a gander.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    A Marauding Mischief of Magnificent Magpies. I like it!
    I'm keeping my eye out for a murder of bed-wetters.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I'm keeping my eye out for a murder of bed-wetters.
    I'm looking for an exaltation of happy clappers.

Happy clapping gives you wings !

Woking report now up including some info on new xG and xPts data that will be coming very soon . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/post/match-11-woking-h

Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast