+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Southend stats report now up, well worth a quick look this one, honest!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...thend-united-h

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Southend stats report now up, well worth a quick look this one, honest!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...thend-united-h
    Cheers as always. I think we can safely call that an 'emphatic' win. COYP!

Good read as always richard. Is there any reason you stopped producing the attacking efficiency chart you used to do in the first season? If you still have access to that data it would be really interesting to see it now we’ve got a good sample of IB games. I think the perception is we waste a lot of chances and would have many games top right (threatening but wasteful) very few games there under NA - does the data back this up and if so have those games come from the left hand side (good) or bottom right (bad)?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Good read as always richard. Is there any reason you stopped producing the attacking efficiency chart you used to do in the first season? If you still have access to that data it would be really interesting to see it now we’ve got a good sample of IB games. I think the perception is we waste a lot of chances and would have many games top right (threatening but wasteful) very few games there under NA - does the data back this up and if so have those games come from the left hand side (good) or bottom right (bad)?
    Thanks!

I still have it set up, just need to load the data. I left it out because it takes so long to do everything but happy to see what it looks like now.

Thanks!

I still have it set up, just need to load the data. I left it out because it takes so long to do everything but happy to see what it looks like now.
    Thanks. Thought it might be that, certainly worth a look periodically. 👍

Not so much just the Notts game by game one but here’s how Notts compare when looking at attacking threat and defensive resilience.

https://twitter.com/notts_stats/stat...325858819?s=21

I’ve had to do a link to my tweet as can’t upload pics in the mobile version of NCM.

Not so much just the Notts game by game one but here’s how Notts compare when looking at attacking threat and defensive resilience.

https://twitter.com/notts_stats/stat...325858819?s=21

I’ve had to do a link to my tweet as can’t upload pics in the mobile version of NCM.
    Thanks for this. Far from the most wasteful in the league but worthy of note that of the 6 (clear) teams with a more clinical record in front of goal, 5 of them make up the current top 6 (Stockport the exception in 8th). Room for improvement I’d say, but not a reason for concern.

As for being bottom right quadrant for defensive resilience… who’d have thought that after pre season and the first half dozen games!?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Thanks for this. Far from the most wasteful in the league but worthy of note that of the 6 (clear) teams with a more clinical record in front of goal, 5 of them make up the current top 6 (Stockport the exception in 8th). Room for improvement I’d say, but not a reason for concern.

As for being bottom right quadrant for defensive resilience… who’d have thought that after pre season and the first half dozen games!?
    I think both charts show we are in a good place right now, but definitely with room for further improvement which again could make for a very nice second half of the season . . . fingers crossed!

Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast