+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Stats now up for yesterdays win over Dover. I try to explain a bit more about the stats, why Notts may have looked like there was a lack of intensity but the stats suggest otherwise and I try to draw a line between emotional bias and analytical objectivity …

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...ver-athletic-h
    Blimey you're brave! Gerrit forrud Notts!

Altrincham stats now up and a standout stat that will make some on here blow their fizzgogs

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...ltrincham-fc-h

Maidenhead stats now up with a conclusion of many of the regular season visualisations . . .

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...idenhead-utd-a

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Maidenhead stats now up with a conclusion of many of the regular season visualisations . . .

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...idenhead-utd-a
    Appreciate you’ll be doing this at least once more this season (im hoping for 3), but the end of the league campaign seems an appropriate time to say a thank you for all the hours you invest. Im assuming you enjoy doing it but I’m also sure there’s times when you really can’t be bothered so I take my hat off to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Appreciate you’ll be doing this at least once more this season (im hoping for 3), but the end of the league campaign seems an appropriate time to say a thank you for all the hours you invest. Im assuming you enjoy doing it but I’m also sure there’s times when you really can’t be bothered so I take my hat off to you sir.
    Seconded! Thank you OG

Yes, it's a thank you from me too. Always well worth reading.

Thanks, appreciate the kind words and yes, nothing worse than having to do the stats when you’ve been done 5-1 at Torquay!

Hats off to you again man, I love these stats and as I've said before I read them religiously.

Based on the numbers... it seems to me we may've _performed_ better this year than any previous in this league, but that the competition up near the top of the table was just that far ahead of where it's been in previous years. How wrong am I?

Can't repeat this enough. It must be a labour of love but so professional too. Thanks from me as I don't get to see the real thing hardly ever.

Thanks, appreciate the kind words, if nothing else it keeps me out of trouble!

Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast