+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Good spot! I'm assuming you mean the score?
    Yeah it's either indicating we scored 3 goals or it's labelled who-is-who wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    Yeah it's either indicating we scored 3 goals or it's labelled who-is-who wrong?
    I got the score wrong, but don't tell anyone

I got the score wrong, but don't tell anyone

Your secret is safe with me!

Also, looking at the REST of the stats, that's a lot closer to what the score should have been!

Maidstone preview:

*Current Form
    *Players
    *Tactics
    *Stats
    *Odds and more . . .

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...stone-united-h

The term 'one-sided' is believed to have been penned some 190 year ago, little would the originator have known how apt it would be for Notts County vs Maidenhead United in 2022 . . .

The term 'one-sided' is believed to have been penned some 190 year ago, little would the originator have known how apt it would be for Notts County vs Maidenhead United in 2022 . . .

Thanks for this. The only criticism you could make based on that is that we should have scored a few more - especially as goal difference could be the deciding factor and Wrexham will hammer quite a few teams during the course of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Thanks for this. The only criticism you could make based on that is that we should have scored a few more - especially as goal difference could be the deciding factor and Wrexham will hammer quite a few teams during the course of the season.
    Yes, and some more goals would have been nice, but you can’t really complain about a deserved 3-0 win.

Ruben looked slightly sheepish about his penalty even if he avoided admitting it was a bit poor! I think the Maidstone goalie had done his homework and realised that if he didn’t dive too soon he had a decent chance of saving it. Ruben needs to consider doing something different every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Yes, and some more goals would have been nice, but you can’t really complain about a deserved 3-0 win.

Ruben looked slightly sheepish about his penalty even if he avoided admitting it was a bit poor! I think the Maidstone goalie had done his homework and realised that if he didn’t dive too soon he had a decent chance of saving it. Ruben needs to consider doing something different every now and then.
    Might be time to give Macca or Cedwyn a turn on penalty duties?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Might be time to give Macca or Cedwyn a turn on penalty duties?
    I don't think so. Someone correct me if they know for sure, but I think he was about 5 for 5 before that miss.
    He scored some in his first season without a miss and then inexplicably Roberts took them off him and pretty quickly missed one. Then Ruben got back on them last season.

I reckon 5 of 6 is OK to carry on. I don't think it's ever been a case of the striker always taking them. So Slater was wrong to push this during and after the game. I can't remember Rush taking them - it was McDermott and then Phil Neal or Whelan?
    We had Rayo and not McCulloch

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    Ruben needs to consider doing something different every now and then.
    Yeah, if he can drive the ball into the corner from 20 yards he can do it from 12.
    He can hesitate if he likes but shouldn't be surprised if the keeper stands his ground, you need a strong clean hit on the ball anyway

Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast