+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Hope the grass favours us but I also wonder whether the size of the pitch will? Wembley is 1m longer than ML and 1m narrower than ML whereas Harrogate's 3g is a full 15m shorter and 9m narrower than Wembley. Here's hoping the almost identical size of ML and Wembley works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hope the grass favours us but I also wonder whether the size of the pitch will? Wembley is 1m longer than ML and 1m narrower than ML whereas Harrogate's 3g is a full 15m shorter and 9m narrower than Wembley. Here's hoping the almost identical size of ML and Wembley works for us.
    I didn’t realise that, almost starting to feel like it’s ours to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I didn’t realise that, almost starting to feel like it’s ours to lose.
    That's my feeling too but I must admit to being nervous as anything tonight before the big day!

For those that might not have the stomach for it here’s the Harrogate report, don’t worry, I’ve kept it brief! https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...harrogate-town

Season review now up, tried to cover everything I could including chucking in some player partnership stats and have a guess which players ppg were the best and worst?!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/post/season-review

Season review now up, tried to cover everything I could including chucking in some player partnership stats and have a guess which players ppg were the best and worst?!

Excellent and a very interesting, sometimes surprising, read. Really appreciate the work you put into this!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Excellent and a very interesting, sometimes surprising, read. Really appreciate the work you put into this!
    Thanks Swale, appreciate the feedback.

Excellent stuff ncfcog, I'm fascinated by stats but couldn't put in the time and effort you obviously have.

If you've got an hour to spare, any chance you could find the best way to sort 'A' level results? I'd trust you more than the government!

Very interesting and a good summary. I hope you continue next season.

It would be good for the new season if we could have a grey line on the projection chart showing our league position after each game for the season just finished and then we can easily compare where we are.

I’m expecting next season we will be better in the first month and in November as that is where we fell short this time around. Two groups of six games with six points return from each group is not enough if you want to win the title as we found out.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 17-08-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Excellent stuff ncfcog, I'm fascinated by stats but couldn't put in the time and effort you obviously have.

If you've got an hour to spare, any chance you could find the best way to sort 'A' level results? I'd trust you more than the government!
    Cheers. Regarding the A level thing, 1 hour, I’m afraid that ship has sailed!

Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast