+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    It's the automation side I'm struggling with as I literally do everything manually at the moment. Have been looking at getting my head around some coding with things like RStudio etc but it's very time consuming to start with. Have also been looking at various api feeds as well but again finding an accurate one for free at our level is pretty much impossible. The cheapest ones are about the cost of a season ticket at Notts per year and I'm already funding the site hosting etc. It's becoming an expensive hobby!
    I might be able to help. What format is the source data in? If you're copying things down from a screen by hand obviously that's a tough one but if it's in any kind of text format that's somewhat consistent...

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    I might be able to help. What format is the source data in? If you're copying things down from a screen by hand obviously that's a tough one but if it's in any kind of text format that's somewhat consistent...
    Have sent you message

Maidenhead report now up, stats updated and a few personal thoughts . . . meh.

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...idenhead-utd-h

Seems ages since I last did one of these. Aldershot preview here which includes a couple of new visuals relating to lead status and league position probabilities.

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...dershot-town-a

Read ‘em and weep. Aldershot review now up … https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...dershot-town-a

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Read ‘em and weep. Aldershot review now up … https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...dershot-town-a
    Thanks for that, very grim reading. What’s most worrying, other than the fact we failed to test a 19-year-old keeper making his debut, is that we are threadbare in our weakest area - midfield. I know Rose wasn’t great, but we’ve failed to replace him with an upgrade who can get about the opposition. I assume from the lack of comments about him in the press that Wolfe is the other player who tested positive for COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Thanks for that, very grim reading. What’s most worrying, other than the fact we failed to test a 19-year-old keeper making his debut, is that we are threadbare in our weakest area - midfield. I know Rose wasn’t great, but we’ve failed to replace him with an upgrade who can get about the opposition. I assume from the lack of comments about him in the press that Wolfe is the other player who tested positive for COVID.
    I think you're right about Rose. I know he had a habit of losing the ball and passing to the wrong player but he did offer a bit of physicality in midfield that we don't currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    The untested keeper won man of the match!

I reckon it must have been a family member who awarded it.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    The untested keeper won man of the match!

I reckon it must have been a family member who awarded it.
    The Shots reckon he's a keeper of the highest calibre.

Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast