+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: 📈Form Table Thread

Maidenhead stats now up. Match stats, player stats, manager stats, xG, xPTS and a Hillman Hunter!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...nhead-united-h

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Maidenhead stats now up. Match stats, player stats, manager stats, xG, xPTS and a Hillman Hunter!

https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...nhead-united-h
    Amazing stats as always, thanks for posting.

Despite all the moaning about the Maidenhead game, stats wise we dominated them and were in no real threat of dropping points.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post

Despite all the moaning about the Maidenhead game, stats wise we dominated them and were in no real threat of dropping points.
    Yes thanks for all the work NCFCOG it really is fascinating.What it does highlight though is how much we can dominate and we're still not being merciless against these weaker teams. A fluke 90th minute goal could have ruined the stats. IB seems to recognise this so let's hope it is just early season settling-in.

Superb work, so much in there to chew on.
    Great how you can order the columns in the player stats, from top or bottom

Thanks for all the comments, makes it all worth while knowing the time put in is appreciated!

If you have a look through the site you’ll find most of the tables are interactive in some way with the ability to search, sort or filter tables and charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post

Yeah, I agree. Saturday wasn’t particularly exciting, but we were pretty much in total control the whole way through.

It was more boring, but a lot less concerning, than the Wealdstone game.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Saturday wasn’t particularly exciting, but we were pretty much in total control the whole way through.

It was more boring, but a lot less concerning, than the Wealdstone game.
    TBF to Wealdstone, I think they were a different proposition, played much higher up the pitch and matched us on possession and passing stats. Maidenhead just stuck 9 men behind the ball and looked to hurt us on the break when we lost possession.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Dunno, I thought it at the game and more so after watching the highlights, but we were pretty lucky to go in at the break on level terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Dunno, I thought it at the game and more so after watching the highlights, but we were pretty lucky to go in at the break on level terms.
    They had better chances in the first 20 minutes, we were lucky that they couldn't convert them.

Page 58 of 103 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast