Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
I'm updating this before I lose myself in this lovely bottle of St Remy XO!

Notts npw up to 7th in the form table with 9 points from the last 6 games and a GD of +3. Yeovil now top the form table with 12 points following 3 wins on the bounce, which as we know started with a victory over Notts.

As for the points required for the ploy-off's or avoiding the drop the chart looks a little better this evening. Ardley's PPG for this season is now 1.27.

Name:  points_needed_match11.JPG
Views: 2226
Size:  84.4 KB

Right back to the celebrating, we haven't been able to do it much of late so I'm going to make the most of it!
Thanks for doing this it’s a good indicator to review every week and is simple. Please keep it going throughout the season.

As a comparison to last season it took us until 6th November to get to 14 points.

On current PPG of 1.27 we would be on course to finish on 59 points which would have us finish in 14th place last season (where Chesterfield finished)

We would require 61 points from 35 matches to finish on 75 points which would have got a playoff place last season. So that’s 1.74 points per game.

17 points from the next ten games would need to be W5, D2, L3. That means based on the first ten games converting draws to wins.