+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookies!

My Dad always used to say 'I've never met a poor bookie'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Ice Hockey would be a great sport to gamble on if you knew what you were doing.

Personally speaking, I wouldn’t give the c*nts a penny of my money these days
    That's one weird sport. They could be playing without a puck for all I know. Never see the fecking thing it pings aboot so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    My Dad always used to say 'I've never met a poor bookie'.
    With Betfair Exchange and the like, yo ucan be your own bookie these days. As with everything , if you now what yo uare doing you can make money.

A lot of my mates into the Football Index to make money but it's got a lot of Guffball Players and the like so i have made a few quid but not as much as them s i know sod all about Guffball players etc.

Persoanlly, im on Betbull just now plus also doign Matched Betting whereby takign the money form the free bets. ;-)

Tonight's let down was Greece. Sake even Scotland beat Liechtenstein at home a few years ago, albeit in the 96th minute.

Had Italy tonight btts and Sweden btts.
    Should've just put more on it but just took Italy i new they would win but concede, poor at the back of late but have the players up top tae pull them out.

Betting is like peeve.

It's arite when you do it for enjoyment, when you need it .......there's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Betting is like peeve.

It's arite when you do it for enjoyment, when you need it .......there's a problem.
    This country would be better off if drink was banned. I don't know why the Scots in particular have such a problem with controlling their intake but surely the best way to tackle the out of control problem with alcoholism is to remove alcohol from the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    This country would be better off if drink was banned. I don't know why the Scots in particular have such a problem with controlling their intake but surely the best way to tackle the out of control problem with alcoholism is to remove alcohol from the shelves.
    That's a bit rich coming from you...hiccup.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    That's a bit rich coming from you...hiccup.
    It's true I've raised a glass with like minded decent chaps on the riviera many a time but I still think it would benefit this country if teetotalism was forced upon the people regardless.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    It's true I've raised a glass with like minded decent chaps on the riviera many a time but I still think it would benefit this country if teetotalism was forced upon the people regardless.

SF
    Deary me I've heard a lot of pish in my time but that is right up there with the best of them !!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast