+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Is thu nowt they carnt doo

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Nar wiv a female James Bond
    not belong afoor they evvus fellas weshin up !!!
    Am norra Bond fan btw
    I think this is pathetic, and yes I know thats a male chauvanistic view, but Bond IS and always should be a bloke.
    I remember watching Live and let die and The man with the golden gun at the old piccies in Wakey, and I was hooked on the Bond films after that. Roger Moore played it in a sarcy way, its just a shame that he carried on in the role for too long and that tarnished his early image.
    Hey Roma, I AM a big fan of Bond 007, you really shouldnt have started this thread in front of me.

Where has it been said that the new Bond is female? Betting still has Idris Elba as favourite!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Where has it been said that the new Bond is female? Betting still has Idris Elba as favourite!
    Pierce Brosnan was banging on about it recently apparently, I think he was saying that a female James (or Jemma) Bond would be a good idea etc. But I think this is a terrible idea!!

Pity we can’t ask Ian Fleming. I reckon he’d be turning in his grave.

Nowt against lasses but not James Bond

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Pity we can’t ask Ian Fleming. I reckon he’d be turning in his grave.
    Nowt against lasses but not James Bond
    Yep exactly mate, even though you've got a lasses name, eh Ethel ?

So going on we could end up with a Jamie Bond the next Charlie's Angels film should include Jason Streatham , Vinny Jones and Ray Whinstone !!!

Acido, it might be a modern lasses name but Ethelred was the Saxon king of Wes*** from 865 to 871. I’m sure you knew that👍

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Acido, it might be a modern lasses name but Ethelred was the Saxon king of Wes*** from 865 to 871. I’m sure you knew that��
    He was never ready.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Her name is Lashana Lynch a black British actress , already filming this next Bond movie in various countries,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Her name is Lashana Lynch a black British actress , already filming this next Bond movie in various countries,
    Does she like a lemon drizzle?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast