+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf11

Quote Originally Posted by coeman View Post
    I clearly do know the difference as I never mentioned it being a club forum?
    But others were pretty quick to jump to that conclusion, and I note by its absence anything from you to correct them.

Not quite sure why you felt it necessary to reproduce it here in the first place (most have seen the comment in the thread anyway) other than throwing aforementioned sh1t.

Hey ho ALAW (Yeah, sure we are)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Never been on the Baggies board mate. Just this one
    Your comment from here is reproduced in the BirminghaLive link that coeman posted.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    BirminghamLive is a news feed, NOT a club forum. Clearly you dont know the difference, but please do continue to throw sh1t at a fellow Leeds supporter, well done.
    Isn’t that like asking people not to throw stones in glass houses after you have already smashed all the glass?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Isn’t that like asking people not to throw stones in glass houses after you have already smashed all the glass?
    Wtf are you on about?

News feed, forum, blog, stone tablet, whatever the siurce, the reason coeman created the thread, posted the first message mentioning my name and no other (even though others are clearly mentiond in the news feed), was to throw sh1t in my direction and no-one else (even though there are others on here who have posted similar "negative" comments).

But like I say, hey ho ALAW (like f00k we are, try finding any of my actions that have sought to villify one individual by creating a thread in order to do so)

Wtf are you on about?

News feed, forum, blog, stone tablet, whatever the siurce, the reason coeman created the thread, posted the first message mentioning my name and no other (even though others are clearly mentiond in the news feed), was to throw sh1t in my direction and no-one else (even though there are others on here who have posted similar "negative" comments).

But like I say, hey ho ALAW (like f00k we are, try finding any of my actions that have sought to villify one individual by creating a thread in order to do so)

Pretty much obvious I would have thought - you expect to be treated with respect but feel no need to treat others in that vein

But others were pretty quick to jump to that conclusion, and I note by its absence anything from you to correct them.

Not quite sure why you felt it necessary to reproduce it here in the first place (most have seen the comment in the thread anyway) other than throwing aforementioned sh1t.

Hey ho ALAW (Yeah, sure we are)

I ended up on there through a twitter link. Seen your name, came on here and asked if it was you. I've not posted on here for ages. I didn't know their was a Pacman on here. But what did it was seeing WTF11 and seeing negative comments about Leeds. I know him I thought. So came on here to ask. Obviously your still a massive anti Leeds Tw*t!

Quote Originally Posted by coeman View Post
    I ended up on there through a twitter link. Seen your name, came on here and asked if it was you. I've not posted on here for ages. I didn't know their was a Pacman on here. But what did it was seeing WTF11 and seeing negative comments about Leeds. I know him I thought. So came on here to ask. Obviously your still a massive anti Leeds Tw*t!
    You didn't look for any more names, if you did and you missed them then you're blind as well as dumb. Despite HIM not being able to tell the difference between a newsfeed and a forum page, (and despite his clear delight in being able to cast nasturtiums my way), even Tich was able to spot Pacmans name (and he has been around a while, you haven't "been away" that long).

Say again, the comments were made on this forum, I have no account anywhere else, wouldn't want one, and as for being "anti-Leeds", have a look at the prediction table and see what I predict for tonight (unlike others), as i expect a draw, fear a loss and hope despite all indications to the contrary for a win. That so unusual?

Or as you have been away, trawl a few other threads on here and try finding a majority who DON'T feel the same as I do. You won't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Pretty much obvious I would have thought - you expect to be treated with respect but feel no need to treat others in that vein
    Au contraire, I am more than happy to take as well as give, in a thread, in a "debate", heated or otherwise.

What I find slightly offensive is for another poster, who arrived at that news feed via Twitter (as coeman admits), to selectively use my name only in the first post of a thread he created, when the first name in that list "60sUnited", says "They are too big and powerful for us. Leeds 0v 2 WBA", but of course as that isn't a quote/post from me, it gets no mention.

Nothing to do with being treated with respect, just evenhandeness, but that's as in short supply as the reality of ALAW.

Hey ho, whatever rocks your boat.

Au contraire, I am more than happy to take as well as give, in a thread, in a "debate", heated or otherwise.

What I find slightly offensive is for another poster, who arrived at that news feed via Twitter (as coeman admits), to selectively use my name only in the first post of a thread he created, when the first name in that list "60sUnited", says "They are too big and powerful for us. Leeds 0v 2 WBA", but of course as that isn't a quote/post from me, it gets no mention.

Nothing to do with being treated with respect, just evenhandeness, but that's as in short supply as the reality of ALAW.

Hey ho, whatever rocks your boat.
    Eight out of Eigh**** posts on this thread are yours - would suggest he's hit a nerve!
    Perhaps if you thought before leaping in to slag the team every chance you get you might not get singled out - and yes - I have been critical of the manager these last two games - this being the exception to my normal stance - but unfortunately - you are the polar opposite.

ps - put your bricks away and get behind the boys tonight eh?

pps - I lied, Took my bloody phone to Scotland after all - big mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Eight out of Eigh**** posts on this thread are yours - would suggest he's hit a nerve!
    Perhaps if you thought before leaping in to slag the team every chance you get you might not get singled out - and yes - I have been critical of the manager these last two games - this being the exception to my normal stance - but unfortunately - you are the polar opposite.

ps - put your bricks away and get behind the boys tonight eh?

pps - I lied, Took my bloody phone to Scotland after all - big mistake!

Hardly surprising that I am the majority poster when its my f))king name on the thread title! I'm very relaxed at the moment, beer in hand, chilled, no "nerve hitting" at all, just time on my hands and a bunch of sh1theads (Btw, that includes that prize sanctimonious f00kwit Hopelesslyoptimistic) to wind up, whats not to be chilled about ?

Refer to post #18. where I quote from the newsfeed another "fan" (or Leeds hater, if you prefer) who predicts a loss for Leeds, which of course gets no mention at all (it's not from me, so why would it?).
    MOT, ALAW, blah blah blah

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)