+ Visit Watford FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: About to swop Boris for Trump

About to swop Boris for Trump

Off to the States now so will be getting all the dirt on Trump before Johnson. Not back until December. When I get back
    will

We still be in the EU?

We have had a General Election?

Boris still be PM?

Next match for me Patriots v Giants on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    Off to the States now so will be getting all the dirt on Trump before Johnson. Not back until December. When I get back
    will

We still be in the EU?

Boris still be PM?

Very nice! Which part of the States?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Very nice! Which part of the States?
    Flying into NY for 3 nights then driving to Boston, New England and Niagra. Fly from Buffalo to San Francisco then drive Death Valley, Vegas, Grand Canyon. Last week with our youngest in Huntington Beach CA. He's just had his teaching job over there made permanent. Staying with his girlfriends parents should make an interesting week. Back Dec 10th

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    will

We still be in the EU?

Boris still be PM?

Lucky b u g g e r!

I’ve just booked a holiday next September in Boston,a tour around New England for a week,back to Boston and then a week in Cape Cod.

I’ve purposely placed myself in Boston on three consecutive Sundays in the hope they marry up with at least one Patriots game.

I’m a big Patriots fan so I hope Brady and Edelman are on form for you next week 923 but I still miss Gronk and hope he decides to play again come January play offs.

I’ll be really interested to get your thoughts on the match day experience and how you also got your tickets,where you sat and how you traveled to the stadium.

Have a great time......even though Jones is better than Eli Manning I’d still expect a 20-30 point margin for my boys!!

Just back in time to help decide the Election. So down to The Village Hall and then to bed.

Trust this isn't too political a satement for the mods.

So this is the politics graveyard!?

It’s very bright over here......

....very Yellow..

...add a splash of Green and it will look a lot better.💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

COYB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    So this is the politics graveyard!?

It’s very bright over here......

....very Yellow..

...add a splash of Green and it will look a lot better.💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

COYB.
    Need sun glasses here....
    Wonder what the total turn out will be......I expect it will be very high!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)