+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Josh Taylor

Josh Taylor

Well done wee man.

Another mouthee American shut up

I have watched most of his contest's S and he is a brilliant fighter.I was looking forward to last night until i discovered it was on Sky Box Office.I listened instead to Radio 5 Live.What a brilliant achievement,he has come from nowhere to double world champion and Ali Trophy winner.
    It was brilliant also that he thanked the #Tartan Army for the backing he received in London.

It was a great fight mate, I actually thought Taylor was going to lose that fight after the first 4 or 5 rounds but he came back brilliantly.

You were getting 11/8 for him mate but i only found that out shortly before the fight.If i had known he was that price i would definitely had backed him.You are right about the start of the fight though they had him behind early on.

Mon Josh����

Best of luck early tomorrow morning to Josh Taylor. Massive, massive fight to become the 1st Scottish undisputed world champion since Ken Buchanan. Mon Josh������

4 belt undisputed World champion�������� His team losing in the cup final didn't affect him. Well done Josh.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    4 belt undisputed World champion�������� His team losing in the cup final didn't affect him. Well done Josh.
    I think Ken is in a nursing home now but Josh has said he will take the 4 belts to him as soon as he is allowed to.I got up at the back of 4 to listen to the fight on 5 Live but it was all over.
    I did go on Twitter feeds to see both knock downs and the SALTIRE around his shoulders at the verdict,truly brilliant but hardly an FN mention from SKY through the night just on typed updates at the bottom of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I think Ken is in a nursing home now but Josh has said he will take the 4 belts to him as soon as he is allowed to.I got up at the back of 4 to listen to the fight on 5 Live but it was all over.
    I did go on Twitter feeds to see both knock downs and the SALTIRE around his shoulders at the verdict,truly brilliant but hardly an FN mention from SKY through the night just on typed updates at the bottom of the screen.
    SKY are a fkn embarrassment mate. If this was on sky box office or if he was English then they'd be slabbering all over it.

I'm binning sky after the euros. They won't be getting another penny from me and I wouldn't be surprised if they made up the Harry Kane wants to leave in the summer thing too.

Sky are shocking - what Josh has done is beyond belief and may bot get repeated given the way boxing wants to self imploded with as many divisions and belts as possible. i quite them two months ago after well over 25 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)