+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Barnsley v Bristol City Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I aint goin all Billy big ballhacks mi owd pal but Jags wern't gunna go to Oakwell when we were after him and by that i mean he's always had a gr8 affinity wi our club,he was a tremendous servant to us previously but i do agree he wudda been a terrific signin for Barnsley if they cudda gor him.Unless we can get a couple of defenders in the next window i dunt see TUFTY lettin any defender go but anutha who'd do a grand job for ya is Richard Stearman.Martin Cranie who left us in't summer and signed for Luton was superb when called upon by us last season is one i'm suprised ya dint go for but as some have said it aint your owners policy to go for experience players is it? UTMPB

No mate experience is not on the menu for these owners. They class a dozen games as Championship experience

A understand totally that Jagielka was always going back to Brammall lane if the offer came up. As tha sez Rod he's a great affinity wi your club, nowt Billy big ballax abart that mi owd. However, he'd have got regular games darn here was my method of thought. As professionals go Jagielka is top class and he'd have brought summat invaluable to our young lads. Not to be unfortunately.

Anyway I hope Blades carry on doing well. Yes there's many a Barnsley fan probably wouldn't say that but I like Wilder and his honest approach and the style of football he laiks. He deserves his success. Not enuff o his like abart in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    No mate experience is not on the menu for these owners. They class a dozen games as Championship experience

A understand totally that Jagielka was always going back to Brammall lane if the offer came up. As tha sez Rod he's a great affinity wi your club, nowt Billy big ballax abart that mi owd. However, he'd have got regular games darn here was my method of thought. As professionals go Jagielka is top class and he'd have brought summat invaluable to our young lads. Not to be unfortunately.

Anyway I hope Blades carry on doing well. Yes there's many a Barnsley fan probably wouldn't say that but I like Wilder and his honest approach and the style of football he laiks. He deserves his success. Not enuff o his like abart in my opinion.
    Spot on that,Pass

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567