How much have you saved on the antiquated TV licence?.Since the day that Nick Robinson the then political editor of the EBC called Alex Salmond a liar i have refused to pay it.At this present time the bedsit has saved over £750,i have received one visit since 2014 by an Australian and a Pole to confirm that we do not watch any live or catch up TV.
I am very proud to say that in a map of the YUK,my country is in the red zone for failing to pay the licence fee.Its a FACT that the YES campaign never got fair media coverage during the referendum and the NO voters were lied to by the media,Gordon Brown,Willie FN Rennie,Ruth FN Davidson and David Cameron etc etc.
We were told the only way Scotland could keep its EU membership was to vote NO,it was a blatant lie,we were promised huge power in Hollyrood in the Daily Record/Gordon Brown led VOW,another FN lie.When a country votes 62% to remain in the EU and gets telt by Westminster and the Tories your leaving like it or not it really is time for change,FACT.