+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ali Koiki

Ali Koiki

Is he ready for a first team place and, if so, what position should he play and who should he replace?

With him not being included in the squad , i'd presume they don't deem him to be ready yet , but i'm sure they would like to get him out on loan at a good level and would expect this to be the case in the next transfer window , although you can't force teams to take players.

He prodominantly has played left back but appears to be used more on the left wing lately , hes quick , mobile , strong on the ball and obviously has an eye for goal.
    so he is really competing against McNeil and Brady for a place in the squad.

McNeil could easily be tucked inside and let this kid have a few 20 minute spells. I've seen him 3 or 4 times now and by gosh he is quick.

Eventual replacement for McNeil?

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Eventual replacement for McNeil?
    If £35 million appears at Christmas for McNeil, it might be sooner rather than later barrie.

A budding Stevie Kindon ,plenty of speed but not much control.?
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 06-11-2019 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    A budding Stevie Kindon ,plenty of speed but not much control.?
    Not so Alf, he is quite a nice little footballer with a very good left foot and tenacious too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not so Alf, he is quite a nice little footballer with a very good left foot and tenacious too.
    He can score goals too BT. Another one today v Crystal Palace. When we have a midfield that isn’t scoring Koiki may well provide some much needed firepower.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    He can score goals too BT. Another one today v Crystal Palace. When we have a midfield that isn’t scoring Koiki may well provide some much needed firepower.
    It's a quantum leap from the Development Squad to the EPL, but I think this lad could bridge it. Only one way to find out...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's a quantum leap from the Development Squad to the EPL, but I think this lad could bridge it. Only one way to find out...
    Give him six months at Clitheroe, I'll let you know then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)