+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Read on some northern english EE type pish paper that Cosgrove has a £2.5m clause.
    Think I read the same article - but I'm wondering if you've maybe misinterpreted the £2.5m bit - I'm sure that's talking about a different player altogether... I'm hoping it is anyway, as in today's market Cosgrove's scoring record is worth much more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Think I read the same article - but I'm wondering if you've maybe misinterpreted the £2.5m bit - I'm sure that's talking about a different player altogether... I'm hoping it is anyway, as in today's market Cosgrove's scoring record is worth much more than that.
    Wishful thinking and I hope we get what he is worth to us goal tally wise but I would be very surprised if someone bids anything close to £2.5m nevermind more. Big Sam is just not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’s talking pish as usual.
    Some poster on another forum made this comment as a self-confessed wind up.
    Our resident Comical Ali has taken the bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    What a surprise,afc1903 regurgating p1sh yet again,he's gullible as f@ck,prob believe's santa's coming in 29mins too
    I see Matty Kennedy was reported today as someone we are going after in the EE today.
    https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...matty-kennedy/
    I hope it comes off if only to give a GIRFUY to you pair of fuds

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I see Matty Kennedy was reported today as someone we are going after in the EE today.
    So that you can say you “heard”... ie read elsewhere, that it might happen?!
    F uck off you piece of tedious sh1te.

You were trying to make out you were in the know.

Every c unt on here knows you know f uck all.

Nice try

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    So that you can say you “heard”... ie read elsewhere, that it might happen?!
    F uck off you piece of tedious sh1te.

You were trying to make out you were in the know.

Every c unt on here knows you know f uck all.

Nice try

Fcuk off you ****.
    I merely said
    Kennedy and O'Donnell apparently being pursued
    That’s not claiming to be ITK, else I wouldn’t have said apparently.
    I never said heard, because I didn’t hear it.
    You then go and imply I’m gullible whilst elsewhere you discuss the McGeough link

Once again, you’ve been found out and you’ll no doubt have a right grump on again.

Looking forward to the GIRFUY if it comes true

Pair of fuds? Grow up min ffs

Pair of fuds? Grow up min ffs
    Oh the irony.

What a surprise,afc1903 regurgating p1sh yet again,he's gullible as f@ck,prob believe's santa's coming in 29mins too

Once again, I think we can all agree that this is a valuable teaching moment.

Vyner apparently done his shoulder again, with McInnes talking of potentially missing the rest of the season. Put that with Leigh's injury and stand by your beds for Hoban to be unveiled in January (and then out injured in February).

Given today was about the 20th example of why we are screaming out for a creative midfielder, what limited funds we have to spend in January will now be swallowed up in more defensive dross.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Vyner apparently done his shoulder again, with McInnes talking of potentially missing the rest of the season. Put that with Leigh's injury and stand by your beds for Hoban to be unveiled in January (and then out injured in February).

Given today was about the 20th example of why we are screaming out for a creative midfielder, what limited funds we have to spend in January will now be swallowed up in more defensive dross.
    Aye, he said he wants “2 or 3”.
    Laughably he said “we can be clever with our work”... well that would make a change.

With Vyner & Leigh out long term, expect more boring defensive versatile signing(s).

What we need is a good winger & a creative midfielder.

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast