+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfer window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    They were correct with Kennedy whilst you said I was gullible to be reading that
    aye, but you're forgetting you're an irrelevant, boring c unt that no-one gives a sh1te about.

....5..4..3..2..1.. "oh the irony" witty retort incoming.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    aye, but you're forgetting you're an irrelevant, boring c unt that no-one gives a sh1te about.

....5..4..3..2..1.. "oh the irony" witty retort incoming.....
    Can you two get a room? PM each other if needs be.

https://youtu.be/ovri6KzfYDk
    Dek on him

Looks like we got him thru the Atlanta link

Looks like Mcinnes doesnt have a clue and has been told he is getting him.

The Norwegian League is something we have been focusing on...aye ok.

Good luck to the lad.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Good luck to the lad.

Was exactly the impression I got too.

I think this shows, to a degree anyway, that McInnes doesn’t have the complete control over recruitment that he maybe once had.

Maybe he still has the final say on transfers in and out, but in terms of scouting and sourcing, he doesn’t control that like he once did, via his mucker Russ.

Not a bad thing and maybe he’s been told like it ur lump it. A prelude to a DoF arriving?

A transfer that does not have the McInnes DNA on it at all.

Hopefully turns out better than the last foreign signing, Arnie.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 31-01-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Does seem to be a regular for the Venezuelan international team. And they seem to be getting good results in recent months. Ach...let's wait and see. Must be an improvement on Shay surely?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post

Good luck to the lad.

Haha aye McInnes looked as surprised as we were when we heard. This is definitely not a McInnes type signing.

We definitely need a new RB but I don’t think it was the most important gap to address in the team.

The fact we’ve paid a fee for him means anyone else coming in is bound to be a loan. The fact McInnes is giving interviews about this guy suggests his work is done for the day... not convinced we’ll see anyone else.

Maybe we’ll get Dom Ball back on loan for the 25th time - he is the epitome of a mcinnes loan signing

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Haha aye McInnes looked as surprised as we were when we heard. This is definitely not a McInnes type signing.

We definitely need a new RB but I don’t think it was the most important gap to address in the team.

The fact we’ve paid a fee for him means anyone else coming in is bound to be a loan. The fact McInnes is giving interviews about this guy suggests his work is done for the day... not convinced we’ll see anyone else.

Maybe we’ll get Dom Ball back on loan for the 25th time - he is the epitome of a mcinnes loan signing
    Not so sure about that, Don. I reckon that interview was done a few days ago. Why no mention of Wilson or Vyner, if it was done today?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Who is this Gleeson chappie you mention? Did he play for us?
    Not really, but he was on our books for a good while. His most impressive attribute was a schizophrenic ability to morph into another 'central midfielder', this one formerly of Peterborough United allegedly, although the pair were never seen in the same room simultaneously. Gleeson was short for the full name, Gleerester, who has since left the club along with his alter-ego although virtually no-one noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Not so sure about that, Don. I reckon that interview was done a few days ago. Why no mention of Wilson or Vyner, if it was done today?
    Interesting conspiracy theory! You could be right!

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast