+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carlisle v Cambridge.

Carlisle v Cambridge.

Our manager has said that the players had better get a result at Carlisle. He has been making threatening noises for a couple of weeks now, good for him. Id fire Liam Oneil tomorrow. I think he is beginning to realise the enormity of managing Cambridge.

We have had a mentality of zombieness now for quarter of a century. If you join this club as a player, it will be like injecting yourself with formaldehyde, or some freezing compound resulting in a blank mind, and legs that wont work.

Even the fans have become blocks of wood. Having said that they did break out into what a load of rubbish for five seconds at Walsall. Even they can only take so much.

Game on then.

Edith Gorgonzola, of Cherry Hinton.

Extremely bad news for you. Reginald lamb is back, from his regular holidays with some team from elsewhere. And he will play, that's a win for Carlisle then.

He used to play for us.

WE KNOW.

I'd forgotten how much I despise Colin Calderwood until I saw his miserable whinging rat face alongside his soundbites in advance of this game.

Not that I'm still bitter about him cheating to get a game between us and Florist postponed when we were competing for promotion out of tier three.

As far as Lambe goes - he's usually a warm weather type of player, doesn't perform too well in the colder temperatures on heavier pitches. On his day he can be absolutely unplayable, the trouble is his day only comes around once a season. Hopefully this will not be tomorrow.

If we play Webster, Psow, you're almost guaranteed to get something out of the game.

What do you mean, IF?

Lamb has done nothing for us. He looks ok, promises something, but never actually produces anything. Even getting a cross in is beyond him.

Cambridge are where they are because we sign tripe. They must have known what they were signing before he did.

And they signed him anyway.

On the local paper Lamb was unsure whether he should play for Jamaica or whoever he plays for, or United. Readers cant comment now for some reason, but all posts said he should play for Jamaica. He has had a career on possibilities, while being incompetent. How sad is that.

If he plays today it will be for you, you will benefit. Ive played a lot of football, and as a player you know who is going to contribute and who isn't. Other team members will groan at his inclusion. A waste of space. If I played one game like he does, I would feel guilty. He plays like it all the time.

And doesn't care.

Yoli, of Upper Gwydir Street.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)