+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mowbray Out

I'm not sure we can afford Tosin, but you never know, because we have little idea how far down the City pecking-order he is.
    It does sound as if Platt and Wharton are doing well on loan, but this a big step up. Then we have Magloire and Grayson (Carter? Annesley? Doyle?). Surely one of those will come good.
    I just want a good performance at Stoke to keep the confidence going.
    Central midfield is going to be a headache for the rest of the season, though.
    Two from:
    Travis, Evans, Johnson, Bennett, Buckley, Holtby, Downing, Rothwell, Davenport, Smallwood?

His first tinker with selection brought a good performance and result but we were on a roll and full of confidence.
    Two more successive mass changes have took us back to a disorganised rabble.
    He needs reminding that he's on a final warning.
    Stop the ****ing mass changes ffs!!

That's much too strong, Seventwo.
    Results in general are all over the place.
    The biggest issues for me, still, are a) the inconsistency of individual players, b) failure to convert a high enough percentage of half-chances, and c) a tendency to to get brought down to the level of teams who just come to strangle us and halt play with fouls.
    As I said on the other thread, though, other results show just how even this Division is!

Indeed Aucks but he has proven on more than one occasion that a settled team gets better results.
    His tinkering is ludicrous.

Hey lads, do you still all want Tony Mowbray OUT at this moment in time ?.
    I wish we could swap places of course, its the Christmas half-way point of the season... and we're in the drop zone!!.
    Come on Barnsley, we CAN do it!. we can stay up this season, if we really want to!.

What about your lot eh ?, where will your Blackburnsley Rovers Fc finish this season!.

Acido - you're playing well.
    You were unlucky against us and in the match after that, but the corner has been turned!
    You can start thinking about a play-off place now. I'm only half-joking. The way this League is, a good run can have a team shooting upwards.
    As for us, I'm making a definite prediction of between third and 16th!
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 26-12-2019 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Indeed Aucks but he has proven on more than one occasion that a settled team gets better results.
    His tinkering is ludicrous.
    I've had this discussion with Champs, as well, Seventwo, but I'm not convinced by the "settled team" argument. I just think we need individual players to be more consistent.
    Lenihan was very good again today. He was poor against Wigan. Very few of our players seem able to string a series of good games together.

I rest my case.

I feel that some fans are quick to turn on the manager,however the mass changes he has made recently in every game does not help his cause one bit.
    A indifferent December,hopefully followed by a better January.

I supported him to November.
    His tinkering is utter stupidity.
    I don't care how many points we end up with he has to go.
    No need to panic, find the right replacement and off he goes.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)