+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The FA Trophy

Fu(k!ng ridiulous.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Belper are at the same level as Aveley. Shildon, who we beat 7-2 in the FA Cup about fif**** years ago, were another level lower.
    Thanks for that. I remember the Sheldon game. So it seems that game must be our current record then. We were in Division One (Level 3) and they were at Level 09. That’s a six league gap. We would have to play a Level 11 team these days to stand any chance of beating that.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the 2019-20 FA Trophy final was finally played yesterday.

Harrogate beat Concord Rangers 1-0 at an empty Wembley.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't know if anyone noticed, but the 2019-20 FA Trophy final was finally played yesterday.

Harrogate beat Concord Rangers 1-0 at an empty Wembley.
    I happened to catch a bit of it, the Concord keeper had an absolute blinder.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I happened to catch a bit of it, the Concord keeper had an absolute blinder.
    And Jon Stead played 61 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And Jon Stead played 61 minutes!
    I think he had to come off, the keeper must have stopped about 10 attempts by Stead, even one that was deflected and although committed the keeper still managed to tip it over the bar with his big toe. Stead looked absolutely gobsmacked!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678