+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***** Villa Forum

***** Villa Forum

As Sam has said this forum is dead and will be gone soon enough. So in the meantime lets agree on the best forum and be ready to move over keeping our VillaMad Names. I know Bongo is already on there but has a different Alias.

Time is the main obstacle for me Dave. It’s not that my life is mad busy, it’s just that regularly posting on forums can take a lot out of you, mentally and time-wise.
    I can understand the frustration of the likes of yourself and others posting quality stuff to an apparent world of tumbleweed. But I and others do read the board, but a lot of the posts are also the views of myself, so the feeling of needing to reply diminishes.

Here are a few ideas that might help;

Restore the much-maligned ‘LIKE’ button, as an indicator of acknowledgement.

Post something so sh1te that it draws an angry response, how do you think TalkSport and the other forums thrive?

Stop the blanket banning from all boards.

*****Villa has some horrendous posters (as well as some seriously brilliant posters), who keep the board vibrant. But rarely are the conversations welcoming to posters from outside of the cliques which have naturally formed over many years.

Footymad is the best for me because of the cross board posting, which other forums don’t tend to encourage or tolerate. Other club’s posters almost apologetically post on other forums. Footymad is full of inter-club banter, even some of the jawdees in the car-toon army have learnt to post coherently, pity the boggie lads haven’t mastered it yet though .

Just a thought mate.

P.S.

Not bad today mate, think most of us would have taken that post-match.

No Dave I've been banned

This board is the best. Keep posting. I only went on the other board because i miss the genral posts about Bigfoot Ufos Trump etc in here. I got banned for saying Michelle Obama is a man and that is true.

Bongo I like this forum but find it frustrating when you have to wait 7 days for a reply! My message was just for us all to stay together in case this Villa Mad disappears!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Bongo I like this forum but find it frustrating when you have to wait 7 days for a reply! My message was just for us all to stay together in case this Villa Mad disappears!
    Is the name of the forum 5 star villa or is it starred out by this forum?!

I'm going to start posting some utter nonsense in here I think

It is a shame it’s died on here lately but guess that’s just the way it is.. I’ll keep popping on when can n guess we’ve gotta just try n keep it going eh.

Its starred I because mentioned the name of another Forum! Guess i broke the rules.

Naughty naughty Dave.

Can you write it out any other way?

Its: ***** to support :Villa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)