+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Terror on London Bridge

Terror on London Bridge

Once again another cowardly horrendous attack on the British public by somebody who had just had six years added to his terror sentence from before ,but still let out early.. What are our courts coming to..FFS keep the murdering scumbags in jail for their full sentence then deport them to wherever..

A big big well done to the peopie who bravely helped disarm this lunatic and well done to the police who did their job and made sure he isn't around anymore to terrorise other innocent victims ...

Agree with just about everything you write...but where do you deport them if they are British?

How about France?

Deport them back to Burnley.......

Corbyn reckons terrorists don't nessasary need to serve their full term, phucking tosser, that man does not like our country. The commie ******* marched on the streets of London with IRA supporters when I was being shot at in Belfast. Anyone who votes for him will suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Corbyn reckons terrorists don't nessasary need to serve their full term, phucking tosser, that man does not like our country. The commie ******* marched on the streets of London with IRA supporters when I was being shot at in Belfast. Anyone who votes for him will suffer.
    I wonder if the peoples hero, Roy, saw this and thought, nah.