+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Parking for Cardiff City

Parking for Cardiff City

Hi, I work at Gol Cardiff (CF11 8BR) and we offer parking for away fans for those travelling to games against Cardiff City.

We’re based about a 10 minute walk from the stadium and are always happy to host new faces.

Parking at our centre is £5 but you get that returned in the form of a £5 voucher which can be spent on anything in our bar (we have a variety of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks plus hot food).

As we’re a football centre, kids can play on our enclosed, state-of-the-art 3G pitches for free!

We always recommend pre-booking online, which you can do via: https://principalityparking.com/prod...y-car-parking/

Hope to see you soon and have a safe journey,
    Gol Cardiff

Sounds pretty good to me
    By way of reciprocating you can park next to the ground at Oakwell but you get bugger all for your £5 except a very long wait to be on your way after the game with not a CP attendant in sight

asda allow you to park for free.

Park the bus

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Park the bus
    I hope we don't you get the same points for being three nil down at half-time as you do for letting one in late on in stoppage time. Difference being if you're three nil down at half time at least you can be in the boozer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I hope we don't you get the same points for being three nil down at half-time as you do for letting one in late on in stoppage time. Difference being if you're three nil down at half time at least you can be in the boozer.

A wunt even leave boozer int first place mate