+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Hart.... heard a few mumbling stories

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I'd hold your horses just yet.
    The gas has just gone up on Sheff Weds. Derby are still in the firing line.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/...ffield-3609456
    You slink off after failing to make the playoffs. Ehen you return you revert to type and attempt to justify a dig by quoting an online article. ONE THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE NINE MONTHS OLD!!

When will you realise that you have no credibility on here and that more and more are starting to see through you?

Wendy got a 12 point deduction for putting the proceeds of the sale into the accounts of the year prior. Derby did not do that. I don't see us having a problem on that score.

Then there is the amortisation issue. If there really is a problem then the EFL will tell DCFC to change the method used. With regard to the charge laid, the EFL signed off on the method in the 15/16 accounts and again in 16/17. Then, all of a sudden, without any rule changes and without them informing Derby that there was an issue, hey presto, here's a charge. They cannot do that. Looking forward, we will have used the same method in 18/19 and in 19/20. Will we have to rejig the accounts or will the EFL accept they blundered and tell Derby to change the system for 20/21 which would mean some player amortisation (book value write off) will have to be brought forward making te showing of a profit this coming season pretty damned difficult.

Please refrain from your constant mischief making or simply close the door behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    You slink off after failing to make the playoffs. Ehen you return you revert to type and attempt to justify a dig by quoting an online article. ONE THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE NINE MONTHS OLD!!

When will you realise that you have no credibility on here and that more and more are starting to see through you?

Wendy got a 12 point deduction for putting the proceeds of the sale into the accounts of the year prior. Derby did not do that. I don't see us having a problem on that score.

Then there is the amortisation issue. If there really is a problem then the EFL will tell DCFC to change the method used. With regard to the charge laid, the EFL signed off on the method in the 15/16 accounts and again in 16/17. Then, all of a sudden, without any rule changes and without them informing Derby that there was an issue, hey presto, here's a charge. They cannot do that. Looking forward, we will have used the same method in 18/19 and in 19/20. Will we have to rejig the accounts or will the EFL accept they blundered and tell Derby to change the system for 20/21 which would mean some player amortisation (book value write off) will have to be brought forward making te showing of a profit this coming season pretty damned difficult.

Please refrain from your constant mischief making or simply close the door behind you.
    What else has he got to do?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    What else has he got to do?

Other than cancel the hotel.......

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Other than cancel the hotel.......
    The one he is quarantined in?

Hearing that it’s almost a done deal for Hart..... Rooney being a big influence in him coming to the Rams!

If I’m told correctly to be announced soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Hearing that it’s almost a done deal for Hart..... Rooney being a big influence in him coming to the Rams!

Yet I heard West Brom were put off from signing him due to his wage demands? So we are going to sign a keeper who barring Rooney will be a very high paid player? Can't see it myself but one never knows I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post

Hope it comes off!

Not worth the money, we could get two outfield players for the wages he would want. But fans will always be swayed by a "name"

No one knows what wages he'll be on we'd just be guessing!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)