Outwood’s gone all Spursy they cry. No I haven’t but I am changing tack. No more starting my match preview with badges. I am going straight motto here. Audere est facere. To dare is to do. A nod to Sir Harry “Hotspur” Percy a brave and fearless Knight who was not I think in Blackadder but may have had a mention in dispatches from William Shakespeare. On the back of two home defeats the Clarets will be looking for something better from our trip to London. Can we pick up some points? Well the omens are not good. Mourinho seems to have breathed new life into Spurs despite their midweek defeat at Old Trafford. SD & Maureen certainly have some history. I cannot recall without a smile Sean’s put down of Mourinho after the then Chelsea boss launched a rant about the Ashley Barnes/Nemanja Matic incident. Sean undoubtedly respects Jose’s enviable trophy haul as a manager but he doesn’t take BS off anyone. I am also reminded that we have found ourselves 4-0 down to both Chelsea and Manchester City this season before pulling back some late but merely consolation goals. Is it ever possible to recover from 4-0 down against a top side? Well remember this date December 3rd 1960. Burnley travelled to White Hart Lane and found themselves 4-0 down before half time against a rampant Spurs. A blistering fight back saw the game finish 4-4. A bygone age yes but what spirit. We could do with some of that this weekend. COYC!