+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lyndon Dykes

Lyndon Dykes

Lyndon scores Livingston's first ever SPL hat-trick yesterday.

I just knew he was no use at Palmerston!

Yes, Ross County had suffered a bout of Noro virus, - and in any other sport, common sense would have prevailed and the match rescheduled, - but you can't take anything away from Dykes.

Dykes was the most underrated player I have ever known at Palmerston.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Lyndon scores Livingston's first ever SPL hat-trick yesterday.

I just knew he was no use at Palmerston!

Yes, Ross County had suffered a bout of Noro virus, - and in any other sport, common sense would have prevailed and the match rescheduled, - but you can't take anything away from Dykes.
    He’s certainly proving the football experts wrong Jardi , especially one on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Dykes was the most underrated player I have ever known at Palmerston.
    To be fair "underrated" was being kind to him the season before last but I would stick my neck out and say it was mainly down to him that Dobbie reached last season's goal tally. Dykes' work rate and physical approach was light years better last season, maybe he didn't score as many goals for us as you'd expect from a striker but I don't think that was the role he was expected to play. Maybe Livingston are also reaping the benefits of him having a more settled off field life than he had with us.

Wonder if Queens had a sell on clause when he signed for Livi ££££?

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Wonder if Queens had a sell on clause when he signed for Livi ££££?
    The BOD aren’t silly.

News circulating that Rangers are interested in signing Dykes and Shane Ferguson from Aberdeen.

The Dykes story was in the Sunday papers at least month ago and I would think Lewis Ferguson of Aberdeen would be a better option imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    The Dykes story was in the Sunday papers at least month ago and I would think Lewis Ferguson of Aberdeen would be a better option imo.
    Ah yes. Lewis not Shane!

I think Dykes would be a cheap low risk option especially up top for his work rate alone. Could be a budget Prso (optimistic!)

Quote Originally Posted by CptQueens View Post
    Ah yes. Lewis not Shane!

I think Dykes would be a cheap low risk option especially up top for his work rate alone. Could be a budget Prso (optimistic!)

If he’s going to be sold by Livingston then Queens will be hoping someone down south comes in for him as the pay bigger money and we’ll get a bigger cut of his sell on clause.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)