+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Offshore Dees

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    in all my time supporting the dee's i have never seen the crowd so quiet--never
    no noise whatsoever being generated,even when you look at the online crowd pics it looks as if someone has unleashed the smelliest of farts and not even grinned about it,as they say a picture paints a thousand words,no matchday entertainment whatsoever and the manager thinks its ok to have 1 or 2 shots at goal for £24
    If Saturday was your first ever visit to a match you’d just never go back. It was that bad and uninteresting.
    The team and crowd both went down without a whimper.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    If Saturday was your first ever visit to a match you’d just never go back. It was that bad and uninteresting.
    The team and crowd both went down without a whimper.
    And yet there are Dee fans who think we have a great support.....and trot out if other fans had been through what we have blah blah blah......We don't support especially at Dens and the reasons are......in no order.... unpredictable dirge being served up, death of the Derry and spreading 5000 fans to all points of the ground.

I didn't look but it was more than likely the biggest crowd in the country at the weekend and probably the quietest....Some double.

Easy fix IF(ho ho ho) we are still in the championship next season is to swap ends. We should be preparing and looking into this now but the club will do nothing.

1. Get Derry ticket fiasco sorted.
    2. Promote the end section of the Derry as a more boisterous section, stay out if you dont want folk standing up in front etc.
    3. Swap home ends.

They 3 would not turn Dens into La Bombonera but it would make a significant and show that the club care about the atmosphere.

And the fans have really got to start supporting instead of fannying about on phones.

The shankly is a definite no from me , sat in there before it's a nightmare when the sun is low you cant a Fu$%ing thing .and its Baltic in the winter as wind normally blasts that way

*cant see F=/k all

Quote Originally Posted by num1adi View Post
    The shankly is a definite no from me , sat in there before it's a nightmare when the sun is low you cant a Fu$%ing thing .and its Baltic in the winter as wind normally blasts that way
    You would have centre stand, wing stand, Derry to choose from.

I've yet to not see an away fan not celebrate a goal cause the sun was in their eyes, I've mibbe seen 3 or 4 goalkeeping errors due to the sun in that end.

I suggest free Dee hat with every season ticket.

Dab fans seem to manage in the grocer end.

To go all John kettley.

Wind usually from the west but ave speed around 12mph, it's hardly hurricane alley. if my memory serves me right, wind predominantly from the east March and April from my experiences on the golf course.

We must be the only club in world football that allows away fans to congregate at the btm of the slope with their team playing mostly with the wind at their backs.

Madness.

Next forecast with the evening news.😁

pretty strong argument put forward when described in the manner that you put forward

I have posted my suggestion for the South Enclosure in the topic ‘Curious’.
    Hopefully someone from the club is paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have posted my suggestion for the South Enclosure in the topic ‘Curious’.
    Hopefully someone from the club is paying attention.
    Great suggestion too..... put a pay gate in a stand that the safety certificate specifically prohibits having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Great suggestion too..... put a pay gate in a stand that the safety certificate specifically prohibits having one.
    Who issued the safety certificate for the South Enclosure that prohibits a pay at the gate. Why was this done and was it one of the Daby Dundee City councillors who signed off the safety certificate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)