+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours...

I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    You mean not signing a keeper for our 2023 championship league team is not important?
    I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    Augustin
    App Goals
    2012–2013 France U16 7 (2)
    2013 France U17 2 (0)
    2014–2015 France U18 4 (0)
    2015–2016 France U19 13 (12)
    2017 France U20 6 (5)
    2016–2018 France U21 9 (5)

Won the golden boot at the under 19's European championship.

Oh and if the club followed your advise we would have had Steve Evens in charge last year and I doubt very much we would have got in the top six never mind playoffs.

Fair comment on the other stuff though regarding transfers, made a bit of money on some I believe but yeah some were pretty bad.

Nature of the game? Is it any worse than other clubs?

Well you know what they say opinions and ar$eholes and all that.
    Care to reconsider, or do you differ from our CEO who says that player is " not fit for purpose"?

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    i know you always like to be the contrary WTF, but im really not understanding "But that's just it, isn't it, he's NOT playing at that level"" regarding Augustin??
    scored 20 goals in 67 games for Leipzig at the very highest level, not sure what you want /expect?
    i know your football knowledge is limited, you have proved this on numerous occasions whilst ranting on matters of which you know little, but cmon, hes a Leipzig player who has gone out on loan from his parent club that is flying, top of the bundesliga, so his game time would be limited.
    Sounds to me a cracking signing if it comes off, and exactly the kind of ambition we should be aspiring to if we are serious about promotion. You have to also have a bit of a reality check about the january transfer window, clubs dont generally sell their first team squad at this time of the season, so Aguero wont be coming....
    Any chance you have had the opportunity to change your opinion (and have the spine to admit you were, shall we say misled"?)

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Augustin and Povedo
    Cracking piece of judgement there Pete (especially on the JKA "judgememt", well done!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Hear the that nomark Pu ssy Augustin turned the Scum down to come to Leeds ....
    And we should be so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Got to be honest here..a little bit of love juice has just trickled down my leg after reading that
    Rev, really, you too? For shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Hear the that nomark Pu ssy Augustin turned the Scum down to come to Leeds ....
    Are you as gullible as HO, really?

Not throwing out random insults lasted less than 24 hours - though this seems like a WTF monologue thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Not throwing out random insults lasted less than 24 hours - though this seems like a WTF monologue thread.
    LOL not WTF fault guy before said he thought this thread would get something like 500 pages so wtf is trying to bump it up.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)