+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Oxford v The Millers

TEAM v
    @OUFCOfficial
    | Iversen; Olosunde, Wood (C), Ihiekwe, Wiles; Adelakun, Crooks, Barlaser, Ogbene; Vassell, Smith.

SUBS | Bilboe, Clarke, Lindsay, Hastie, Lamy, Ladapo, Kayode.

Gotta ask why drop Ladapo to the bench ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...ed/top-scorers

Good luck to Adelakun on his debut. Think Freddie may not be fully fit - looked quite slow in Hull game when he came on as sub
    Last edited by mikemiller; 11-01-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Good luck to Adelakun on his debut. Think Freddie may not be fully fit.
    OK but thats not stopped numerous other players starting for quite a few games this season

Just got back to ground after exploring city centre. Very impressive. Wiles at right back and olasunde t left dunt fill me with confidence but I'm happy to be proved wrong. Plenty of red scarves about and some familiar faces. Cone on you Miller's and a point would be chuffin marvellous today if we can get it.

Would sooner Lindsay be in for Crooks. Kayode 1st change up front. Ladapo won't get you back in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Would sooner Lindsay be in for Crooks. Kayode 1st change up front. Ladapo won't get you back in a game.
    Look at the stats gru. Ladapo scored more than anyone else at the club, Crooks scored more than anyone bar Ladapo

Good luck to our debutant and the rest of the lads today. Really tough one today against a good side who have already strengthened in this window. As usual we are having to patch together a defence - but that's par for the course for us and we are second in the league and could be top by 5pm.
    I think the odds are very much against us and a point would be brilliant.
    Come on Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by gazmadmiller View Post
    Look at the stats gru. Ladapo scored more than anyone else at the club, Crooks scored more than anyone bar Ladapo
    I don't go on stats. Ability, heart/passion whatever you want to call it especially in away games will take you further.

Afternoon all, very tough game today, will need to put in a good team performance to get a result today but I think we are very capable of it. Shame it has come at a time where we have issues in the defence however I still think we can get something from the game if they are all at it.

Come on you reds
    UTM

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast