Think were gona *** it up yeh?

In the first half today had we taken our chances we would not be having the conversations and negativity on the match day thread, pretty much same every week but so far this season we have ended up winning most of the games,

So, its agreed that we are badly in need of someone who can get the goals for us, who is going to do this, who can we sign realistically that will come in hit the ground running and fit into the system we play and how we play, good strikers do not grow on trees and more to the point the ones that are available do not play regular enough to be up to how MB wants them to be, we HAVE to hope we will turn the bad run around and start winning games and quickly, i dont hold much hope for QPR or Brenford away recent history in London is s h i t e,

I think we are still one of the best teams in the league, this is the championship anyone can beat anyone on any given day, 2 shots on target 2 goals for them today thats all it takes when we do not take our chances, that can happen against bottom of the league.

For what it is worth i think we are too good as a squad to not get over the line this time, MB just needs to get the selection right, I agree with most that it is time surely to change the keeper, Mesiler looked really good and composed against premier league opposition so he has to be given his chance.