+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So most on here

So most on here

Think were gona *** it up yeh?

In the first half today had we taken our chances we would not be having the conversations and negativity on the match day thread, pretty much same every week but so far this season we have ended up winning most of the games,

So, its agreed that we are badly in need of someone who can get the goals for us, who is going to do this, who can we sign realistically that will come in hit the ground running and fit into the system we play and how we play, good strikers do not grow on trees and more to the point the ones that are available do not play regular enough to be up to how MB wants them to be, we HAVE to hope we will turn the bad run around and start winning games and quickly, i dont hold much hope for QPR or Brenford away recent history in London is s h i t e,

I think we are still one of the best teams in the league, this is the championship anyone can beat anyone on any given day, 2 shots on target 2 goals for them today thats all it takes when we do not take our chances, that can happen against bottom of the league.

For what it is worth i think we are too good as a squad to not get over the line this time, MB just needs to get the selection right, I agree with most that it is time surely to change the keeper, Mesiler looked really good and composed against premier league opposition so he has to be given his chance.

Your first sentence said it all, "had we taken our chances" this season and last season I could have said them over a dozen times, let's hope we're not still saying them come end of may.

If we don't get better than Bamford in this window, I would be far from confident. There's no way we will do it if the status quo prevails. Andy has spoken and is one third cut. Not quite half cut.....

This is feeling very much like a repeat of last season, dominate matches, fail to take chances, no plan 'B' when plan 'A' isn't working, no creativity without Saiz and Hernandez and oh, new this season, Costa is a fu_cking lazy c_unt.

I know good strikers don’t grow on trees, however if we had a tree in the penalty box with a Leeds jersey on we might have more goals.

BPF was dropped for less fu ck ups than Casilla so??

I remember when people said we had too good a squad to be relegated, and see how that worked out.

I’m drinking Pete.Sorry,

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    BPF was dropped for less fu ck ups than Casilla so??
    I don't want to say "I told you so", BUT I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Think were gona *** it up yeh?

In the first half today had we taken our chances we would not be having the conversations and negativity on the match day thread, pretty much same every week but so far this season we have ended up winning most of the games,

So, its agreed that we are badly in need of someone who can get the goals for us, who is going to do this, who can we sign realistically that will come in hit the ground running and fit into the system we play and how we play, good strikers do not grow on trees and more to the point the ones that are available do not play regular enough to be up to how MB wants them to be, we HAVE to hope we will turn the bad run around and start winning games and quickly, i dont hold much hope for QPR or Brenford away recent history in London is s h i t e,

I think we are still one of the best teams in the league, this is the championship anyone can beat anyone on any given day, 2 shots on target 2 goals for them today thats all it takes when we do not take our chances, that can happen against bottom of the league.

For what it is worth i think we are too good as a squad to not get over the line this time, MB just needs to get the selection right, I agree with most that it is time surely to change the keeper, Mesiler looked really good and composed against premier league opposition so he has to be given his chance.
    Said it all in your first paragraph. Just wish the powers that be would understand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)